47.

"So, where's jellybean? Do I get to meet her?" Neptune asked Jughead after she had ordered her vanilla milkshake.

"Jellybean is in Toledo, with my mom," Jughead said and Neptune raised an eyebrow in confusion before realising something.

"Did-did your parents..." Neptune began and Jughead shook his head stopping her.

"Not officially, they are just taking a break," Jughead said and Neptune nodded in understanding before reaching across the table and gently touching Jughead's hand. Jughead smiled at her before interlocking their fingers.

The waiter, the one Neptune said she loved, approached the booth and put two milkshakes down.

"Enjoy your drinks," The waiter said eyeing Neptune and Neptune took a deep breath.

"You too," Neptune said after she had realised what she said face palmed and the waiter laughed before walking away.

"Are you usually this socially awkward?" Jughead asked and Neptune nodded.

"At least you didn't say you love him this time," Jughead said and Neptune chuckled before sipping on her milkshake.

"You have really beautiful eyes," Neptune said randomly and Jughead smiled at her.

"You have beautiful eyes," Jughead said band Neptune scoffed.

"My eyes are the colour of dog shit," Neptune said licking some whipped cream off of her milkshake.

"But seriously JugBug, you are one beautiful human," Neptune said and Jughead smiled.

"So, is there seriously nothing to do in this town?" Neptune asked and Jughead shook his head.

"We are in the process of solving a murder then it will go back to boring," Jughead said and Neptune's eyes widened.

"You guys are solving a murder? That so cool, I wanna solve a murder!" Neptune said causing Jughead to laugh.

"I still can't believe you came all the way to Riverdale to see me," Jughead said and Neptune rolled her eyes.

"I can't believe you thought I was putting Julia before you. You big baby," Neptune said and Jughead chuckled. Before he could reply the door at Pop's chimed and in walked three girls with cat ears on their head.

"They have amazing hair,"Neptune said in awe, Jughead turned his head to see what Neptune was looking at.

"Oh, that's just Josie and the Pussycats," Jughead said and Neptune shot him a look.

"So the other two don't have names?" Neptune asked and Jughead laughed.

"Melody and Valarie," Jughead said and Neptune nodded.

"Do they always wear the cat ears?" Neptune asked tearing her eyes away from their booth at looking at Jughead.

"Pretty much," Jughead said sipping his milkshake and Neptune's eyes widened.

"Even in school?!" Neptune asked in shock and Jughead nodded.

"And no one says anything?!" Neptune asked and Jughead nodded.

"I mean, they could but Josie would probably rip them a new one," Jughead said and Neptune nodded.

"High school in Riverdale must be great, if I wore cat ears to school the roast would be ridiculous," Neptune said and Jughead frowned.

"Riverdale High isn't that great but I'm sure it's better than Crystal high," Jughead said and Neptune nodded in agreement.

"If you aren't outspoken, pretty and popular then Crystal High is hell on earth," Neptune said and Jughead frowned.