71.

Conversation between Archie and Neptune

Neptune:
Is she mad that I beat her high score on Pac-Man?
Cause it's not my fault I'm amazing.

Archie:
Chill out
I don't think that's the reason
Maybe she was just in a bad mood

Neptune:
I don't think that's a good enough excuse

Archie:
Should I talk to her?

Neptune:
No, it's fine
Maybe she was just in a bad mood.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Who are you talking to?" Jughead asked snapping Neptune's attention away from her phone.

"Archie," Neptune answered and Jughead nodded.

"How long did you and Sabrina date for?" Neptune asked him after a moment of silence.

"Two months. Why?" Jughead asked and Neptune shook her head.

"No reason," Neptune said before standing up from the couch and walking up to the DVD rack to find something to watch.

"Is this because of what happened in the comment section? Do you want me to talk to her?" Jughead asked and Neptune frowned and shook her head.

"No. It's probably nothing," Neptune said before picking out two DVDs and turning to look at Jughead.

"Ok, So it's between a girl who chose her love life over saving her people, she could have stopped colonisation from happening but she was crushing on one of the Europeans or a movie about a man who travels miles and miles with a mentally disabled women to find his son who is physically disabled. Your choice," Neptune said holding the two dvd's up.

"You couldn't just say Pocahontas or Finding Nemo?" Jughead asked in confusion and Neptune giggled.

"Honestly the most accurate descriptions of the two movies," Jughead said before standing up and walking over to Neptune and pulling the two DVD's from her grasp.

"How about we take a walk?" Jughead asked her and Neptune sighed before pushing a curl out of her face and nodding.

"Well it's no disney movie, but I'm game," Neptune said before walking over to the coat rack and slipping on her jacket. Jupiter, Ferris, Veronica and Betty went one for ice cream with Mercury while Neptune and Jughead were taking a nap.

"Ready?" Neptune asked her boyfriend and Jughead nodded before grabbing Neptune's hand and grabbing his jacket before leaving the apartment.

"Where we going?" Neptune asked him once they left the apartment building.

"Kinda wanna see Central Park," Jughead said putting his arm around Neptune.

"Yeah then you might have to walk in the right direction," Neptune said with a laugh while stopping at turning around in the middle of the street.

"It's my first time in New York," Jughead said trying to defend himself and Neptune laughed.

When they arrived at Central Park they sat down on a bench.

"What's the problem Neps?" Jughead asked his girlfriend worriedly.

"You haven't been your usual bubbly self today, is this because of Sabrina? Do you want me to talk to her?" Jughead asked and Neptune frowned before shaking her head.