75.

Just when Neptune finished applying her makeup there was a knock at the door.

"Ready?" Neptune asked Jughead who was laying on the bed flipping through Neptune's photo album.

"I was ready two hours ago," Jughead said standing up from her bed and Neptune rolled her eyes before walking over to Jughead and pecking his lips.

Neptune opened her dorm room to be engulfed into a hug.

"Little sister!" Jupiter said hugging her and Neptune chuckled before hugging her back.

"Big sister!" Neptune said and Jupiter laughed before pulling away. Jupiter looked past Neptune's shoulder and saw Jughead and gasped.

"You're bringing Rughead?! Did you tell dad?! Whys he dressed so casually? You didn't tell him to wear something formal?!" Jupiter asked walking into the dorm room. Jupiter was dressed in a white button down shirt and black high waisted trousers.

"Nice to see you too, Jupiter," Jughead said sarcastically and Jupiter smiled.

"I didn't know he was coming today, otherwise I would have told him. I tried to dress down so he doesn't look too out of place. Is dad in a mood or?" Neptune asked Jupiter.

"He's not in that much of a...wait. Is that my jumper?!" Jupiter asked looking at Neptune's outfit.

"I don't speak English, sorry," Neptune said awkwardly while playing with a stray curl.

"Anywho, dad was in a good mood until we got stuck in traffic. But Ryan is driving the car today and you know how much dad likes Ryan," Jupiter said and Neptune let out a breath of relief before looking at her boyfriend.

"Ryan is my dad's chauffeur forward slash friend. You'll be fine. Just remember no eye-contact for more than thirty seconds, and try to leave out the fact that you were in a gang and arrested for suspicion of murder," Neptune said to Jughead and he shot her a look.

"Wow really? I was looking forward to saying 'Hey, I'm Jughead jones and I was apart of the Southside Serpents and I got arrested for suspicion of murder. Nice to meet you,'" Jughead said sarcastically and Neptune glared at him.

"Be serious, please. This is really important to me," Neptune said and Jughead sighed before nodded.

"Okay," Jughead said and Neptune smiled before pecking him on the lips.

"Ew." Jupiter said catching their attention and Neptune glared at her.

"Don't wanna keep dad waiting. You know how impatient he gets," Jupiter said and Neptune nodded before grabbing her phone and her keys and her side bag and jacket before pulling Jughead out of the dorm room.
-------------------------------------------------------

When they arrived to the black shiny car Neptune's father was waiting for her with a smile on his face and Neptune let out a breath of relief upon seeing her dad in a good mood.

"Just be yourself. He'll like you....hopefully." Neptune whispered to Jughead and he nodded.

"My baby girl," Neptune's father said pulling her into a hug and Neptune chuckled before hugging back.