65.

Tagged: @GoldNeptune230 likesJugheadJ111: she sucks less than most people

230 likes
JugheadJ111: she sucks less than most people.

AndrewsArchie: he's not talking about us, we don't suck @VeronicaLodge @BettyCooper @SpellmanS @KellerKevin17

VeronicaLodge: yh he can't be.

BettyCooper: Maybe about you guys, but not me. Jughead loves me

KellerKevin17: he's probably talking about us

JugheadJ111: I am talking about you guys @AndrewsArchie @VeronicaLodge @BettyCooper @KellerKevin17 @SpellmanS

SpellmanS: Dude you are so whipped

GoldNeptune: not my best look.

GoldNeptune: but you don't suck at all. I miss you 🌻

JugheadJ111: @GoldNeptune I miss you.

JupiterMerigold: ah, kinda cute.

------------------------------------------------------

Neptune:
I just want to be an actress who works in the Cheesecake Factory because I can't get casted for any roles. And then i have to move into an apartment next to two Physicists who work at the California Institute of Technology.

Jughead:
So you want to be Penny from the Big Bang Theory?

Neptune:
YEAH

Jughead:
What's wrong?

Neptune:
I'm going to hate College.

Jughead:
Not really, it's only an hour away from mine. I'll see you all the time.
You're going to Columbia!!
One of the best
You're going to love it.

Neptune:
No, I hate what I'm being forced to study.

And what if college is like high school?
Senior year was the worst year of my life.

I was so close to just...
I wanted too so badly

Like I'm so tired of being optimistic
Things a shit. There's no good way to look at it.
People expect me to be happy all the time and make everyone at ease.

Maybe I'm fucking sad
I just want everyone to leave me alone
I'm so tired of crying in private and acting as if everything is just great when it isn't.

Jughead:
I'm calling you. Right now.

-----------------------------------------------------
As soon as Neptune read the message her phone started ringing she sniffled before answering it.

"Hey JugBug,"

"Have you been crying?"

"Yeah, but it's nothing. I'll be fine. It's just one of them days."

"How often do you have these days?"

"Often. But I'll be fine, everything is fine."

"Everything isn't fine, and that's okay because you will be okay, Neptune,"

"Well, I have to be, don't I? I need to get my shit together,"

"Yeah you do, and you will but you don't have to do it now. You've got time, Neps. You're still young. It's okay to be sad once in a while,"

"It's just so hard at times, Jug,"

"I know,"

"Sometimes I feel like maybe I should just-"

"But you won't. You're so strong Neptune. So so strong and I love that about you. I know it's hard but I'm with you every step of the way,"

"..."

"How...how long have you felt like this?"

"How long have I felt sad? I don't know since 9th grade. I'm okay, I'll be okay."

"..."

"There's no reason for me to be sad anyway. People all over the world have it much worse-"

"Don't do that. Don't. Yes people may have it worse but that doesn't mean your problems are less valid. You deserve happiness."

"I just shouldn't be complaining. There are bigger problems, Jughead. Like Donald trump is about to lead us into world war three, I shouldn't be complaining just because I'm a little-"

"Neptune, I love you."

A/n: ever crave jellybeans?