Bonus Chapter: 'Ten Bucks Says I Can'

Two years later...

Jughead was holding back Neptune's curls while Neptune was hunched over the toilet.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?" Jughead asked once Neptune was done.

"It's only food poisoning. Remember you told me not to eat the doughnut that fell on the floor and I didn't listen. I should've listened," Neptune said before throwing up again. Jughead frowned while rubbing her back.

When she was done she stood up and walked to the sink and started brushing her teeth.

"I'm gonna go to the store," Jughead said randomly and Neptune nodded.

"We need jellybeans and shrimp," Neptune said with her toothbrush in her mouth.

"Shrimp?" Jughead asked and Neptune nodded.

"I wanna make gumbo," Neptune's said and Jughead nodded and kissed Neptune on the forehead before leaving the bathroom.

------------------------------------------------------

Neptune was sitting on the couch reading a book while her dog ,Ben, sat next to her when Jughead walking into the apartment and into the living room.

"Did you bring the jellybeans?" Neptune asked Jughead not looking up from her book.

"No," Jughead said and Neptune looked up to glare at him.

"Did you bring the shrimp?" Neptune asked and Jughead shook his head and Neptune sighed.

"So what did you bring other than disappointment?" Neptune asked and Jughead pulled out two boxes of pregnancy tests and Neptune gasped.

"Oh my god, Jughead you're pregnant?!" Neptune said and Jughead shot her a look.

"It doesn't work like that, I'm not a sea horse," Jughead said before walking towards Neptune and sitting on the couch while handing her the pregnancy test.

"I'm not pregnant," Neptune said and Jughead sighed.

"Probably not, but I think you should check to be sure," Jughead said and Neptune shot him a look but took the pregnancy test from him nevertheless.

"You didn't even buy any shrimp," Neptune said and Jughead rolled his eyes.

"We'll order take out. Just pee on the stick," Jughead said and Neptune rolled her eyes before standing up and walking into the bathroom Jughead following behind her.

Neptune sat on the toilet seat while Jughead leaned against the sink.

"I can't go with you watching," Neptune said and Jughead shot her a look.

"You can do other things with me watching," Jughead retorted and Neptune gasped.

"Get out," Neptune said and Jughead chuckled but didn't move.

"Seriously Jug, leave and I'll come out when I'm done," Neptune said and Jughead sighed before leaving the bathroom and Neptune locked the door after him.

She peed on the sticks then washed her hands. She placed the tests on the edge of the bathroom sink and anxiously waited.

"Have you done it yet?! Are you pregnant?!" Jughead asked and Neptune rolled her eyes.

"Jughead it hasn't even been two minutes!" Neptune said and she heard Jughead chuckle.

Neptune waited for two more minutes until the pregnancy tests gave her the results.