74.

Tagged: @JugheadJ1113,412 likesGoldNeptune: throw back to when we first met each other face to face two years ago

3,412 likes
GoldNeptune: throw back to when we first met each other face to face two years ago. He didn't like pictures but he loved burgers.
Load comments...

JugheadJ111: and you were wearing a bright yellow cast on your foot. You came with beignets and the second cutest thing in the world.

GoldNeptune: @JugheadJ111 and you couldn't believe that I was in Riverdale.

JugheadJ111: I couldn't believe you were real.

GoldNeptune: @JugheadJ111 I miss you.

JugheadJ111: I'll see you soon.

JupiterMerigold: all I remember from that summer is you and Jughead playing hide and seek and leaving clues on your Instagram.

VeronicaLodge: @JupiterMerigold really? Because all I remember is Neptune making us go on a hike and not participating.

GoldNeptune: @VeronicaLodge let it go.

BettyCooper: I remember @JupiterMerigold making us break into the public swimming pool.

FerrisJ863: I remember when Neptune kicked @JupiterMerigold in the face making her nose bleed.

KellerKevin17: I remember @JupiterMerigold and @FerrisJ863 making us run away from the sherif who was also my dad.

JupiterMerigold: @KellerKevin17 it waS A REFLEX.

AndrewsArchie: I remember Neptune beating my high score on Pac-man.

GoldNeptune: @AndrewsArchie different summer bud.
------------------------------------------------------