42.

The eight of them squeezed into a booth. Jupiter had come back from the toilet with a bunch of tissues and was tilting her head back.

"No,no Jups. I read somewhere that you have to tilt your head down," Neptune said putting her hand behind Jupiter head and pushing it causing Jupiter to accidentally bang her head on the table making Neptune gasp.

"I-I've caused you so much harm today, I am so sorry," Neptune said and Jupiter just glared at her before sliding out of the booth and walking towards the bathroom to get more tissues.

"You are a hazard," Ferris said from the opposite side and Neptune nodded.

"I've never agreed with a statement as much as I agree with the one you just made," Neptune said and before Ferris could reply Archie spoke.

"Neptune, I am so sorry about the way-" Archie began but Neptune interrupted him.

"If I hear the word sorry one more time I swear to God," Neptune said while stroking Mercury.

"Well, in that case I apologise. We all do-" Kevin said but Veronica interrupted.

"Not me, dude. I didn't do nothing," Veronica said smugly. Just then Jupiter slid back into the seat next to Neptune.

"I love you," Neptune said to her sister and Jupiter glared at her before replying.

"I love you too." Jupiter said and Veronica awed.

The waiter approached the table and smiled at them.

"Who are these new faces?" The guy asked and Jughead smiled.

"Well, Pop's, this is Neptune and her sister Jupiter and her friend Ferris," Jughead said introducing them to Pop's and the three of them waved awkwardly.

"Welcome to Riverdale. You kids ready to order?" Pop's asked and they nodded.

After everyone had ordered Pop's looked at Neptune waiting for her order.

"Can I have a ham and Pineapple piz-" Neptune began before she was interrupted by Jughead.

"No absolutely not. You will not come to the best burger place on earth and order a pizza, especially not a pizza with pineapples on it. Pop's she'll have a double cheeseburger," Jughead said ordering for her and Pop's nodded before walking away.

"So, how was your flight?" Betty asked them and they all snorted.

"Neptune got trampled on by the people of LA and Jupiter got into a fight with an eleven year old," Ferris answered and Jupiter glared at him.

"He looked seventeen," Jupiter said and Ferris shot her a pointed look.

"You threatened to strangle him with the complimentary headphones," Neptune said and Jupiter glared at her.

"You kicked me in the face." Jupiter retorted and Neptune put her hands up in surrender.

A few minutes later a waiter came to the table with their food and placed it on the table.

"Enjoy your food," The waiter said while placing the last milkshake down on the table.

"I love you too," Neptune said without thinking, causing everyone at the table including the waiter to look at her and her eyes widened when she had realised what she said.