58.

Jupiter and Neptune were having breakfast the next day. Neptune was staying with Jupiter until she moves into campus in the fall.

"So, are you gonna call him?" Jupiter said and Neptune looked up from her plate with her mouth full.

"Call who?" Neptune said with her mouth full and Jupiter scrunched her nose up in disgust.

"I was gonna say Jughead but now I hope you call God so he can give you some damn manners," Jupiter said and Neptune swallowed the food in her mouth before glaring at Jupiter.

Before Neptune could retort the front door opened and in walked Ferris with his spare key in hand and Neptune stood up quickly and ran towards him.

"You giant dork, I've missed you so much," Neptune said hugging him and Ferris laughed while hugging her back.

"It's been three weeks," Ferris said and Neptune rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, three weeks too long you shit," Neptune said making Ferris laugh.

"So, how was Florida?" Neptune asked while walking back into the kitchen Ferris following behind her. Ferris has been travelling a lot lately with his father as he is going to take over his dad's business as soon as he finishes university.

"I went with my dad. How do you think Florida was," Ferris said before shrugging off his backpack and pulling out a giant jar of jellybeans.

"I got you these," Ferris said handing Neptune the jar, it was so big she had to carry it with two hands.

Neptune looked at the jar of jellybeans before looking back at her best friend.

"One day." Neptune said and Jupiter and Ferris shook their head.

"Don't make yourself sick, Neps," Ferris said and Neptune shook her head.

"Give me one day. And I will finish this giant jar of heaven!" Neptune said and Jupiter swatted Ferris on the arm.

"You couldn't get her a damn key chain?! She's gonna throw up all over my apartment," Jupiter said and Neptune shot her a look.

"I am not going to throw up. Throwing up is for the weak." Neptune said before opening the jar and putting some jellybeans in her mouth making Ferris scrunch his nose up.

"It's nine in the morning, Neps," Ferris said and Neptune shrugged.

"I'm sorry, is it a crime to eat jellybeans in the morning? Is there an unwritten law that states that one should not eat jellybeans in the morning?!" Neptune asked before shooting the both of them looks and walking out of the kitchen and into the guest room.
------------------------------------------------------

2,718 likes GoldNeptune: @TheJellyBelly who do I have to fight for the creation of the coffee flavoured jellybean?! Load comments

2,718 likes
GoldNeptune: @TheJellyBelly who do I have to fight for the creation of the coffee flavoured jellybean?!
Load comments...

KellerKevin17: They ain't that bad

GoldNeptune: well well well. Look who it is. Finally commenting on my photos again @KellerKevin17

FerrisJ863: you can't even fight

GoldNeptune: @FerrisJ863 ok but my 3001 followers didn't need to know that you twit.
-----------------------------------------------------

Neptune was pacing back and forth in Jupiter's guest room. She was contemplating calling or texting Jughead, she decided to call him.

"Hello?" A voice answered after the third ring. Neptune took a deep breath before replying.

"Hey, JugBug," Neptune greeted and there was a long silence.

"Neptune?" Jughead asked his voice laced with disbelief but before Neptune could reply Jughead spoke again.

"What do you want? Why would you call me? After what two years? After you completely cut me off," Jughead said and Neptune's eyes widened.

"Hang on a diddly darn sec," Neptune said pausing to put some jellybeans in her mouth.

"What is it, Ned Flanders?"Jughead said and Neptune rolled her eyes.

"You cannot say I cut you off, it's not my fault my phone fell into the ocean. I lost everything including your number, and I sent you thousands of Instagram dm's." Neptune said and Jughead sighed.

"You didn't think to message Veronica or Betty for my number?" Jughead said and Neptune face palmed for not thinking of that idea before.

"Neptune," Jughead began but Neptune interrupted him.

"I miss you." She said and she heard Jughead sighed.

"I miss you too," Jughead said and Neptune smiled.

"But I went through a lot, and yeah I had my friends but I didn't have you. And maybe if I did it would have been easier," Jughead said and Neptune frowned.

"Well you have me now." Neptune said and there was a long silence.

"Look Neptune, I've got to go." Jughead said before hanging up and Neptune frowned before flopping down on he bed and stuffing more jellybeans in her mouth.

A/n: I'm sorry this chapter is shit. I did it last minute. Exam season has officially started and as much as I like writing this book I would also like to pass. So updates may be slow but I'll try my hardest to update everyday.

On a totally unrelated note, I went to a party yesterday and I basically finished the bowl of jellybeans.

Vote and comment xx