60.

Neptune took a deep breath before walking into Pop's. She had arrived in Riverdale two hours ago and it took her one hour to find Pop's as she had forgotten where it was.

She walked it and walked up to the counter before she could ask the waiter if he had seen Jughead someone spoke.

"Neptune Merigold," Kevin said and Neptune turned around so see him standing next to a Hispanic boy.

"Kevin Keller," Neptune said before pulling him into a hug.

"You giant turd, I've missed you," Neptune said after the pulled away and Kevin smiled.

"This is my boyfriend Joaquin," Kevin said pointing a finger at the boy and Neptune smiled at him.

"Neptune Merigold, nice to meet you," Neptune said shaking his hand and Joaquin nodded.

"So, Kevin. Have you seen-" Neptune began but Kevin cut her off.

"He's in that booth," Kevin said pointing his finger and Jughead regular booth. Jughead was sitting there with Archie and a blonde haired girl. Neptune thanked him before walking over to the booth.

As she was walking over Archie spotted her and gasped causing Jughead and the blonde girl to turn around to look at her and suddenly Neptune felt really awkward.

Archie noticed this and slid out of the booth to hug her.

"Welcome back to Riverdale," Archie said to her and Neptune laughed.

"Have you become even more ripped, Archie Andrews?" Neptune asked once they pulled away and Archie laughed.

There was a long awkward silence and Neptune avoided Jughead's gaze.

"Um...Neptune, this is Sabrina Spellman," Archie said introducing the two and Neptune smiled at her before shaking her hand.

"Neptune Merigold, nice to meet you," Neptune said shaking her hand and she smiled at her.

"What a strong accent," Sabrina said and Neptune laughed.

"I'm from New Orleans," Neptune explained and Sabrina nodded.

"My aunts, go there all the time. They love it," Sabrina said and Neptune smiled before finally locking eyes with Jughead.

"Hey, JugBug," Neptune said awkwardly and Jughead didn't respond and there was a long awkward silence.

"Jesus Christ, Jughead. Don't be so rude." Sabrina asked nudging him and Jughead glared at her before looking at Neptune his stubbornness showing.

"Sit down, Neptune. Do you want anything? Jughead told me you like pineapple and ham Pizza," Sabrina said gesturing to the space next to Archie and Neptune sat down.

"Yeah, it's my favourite actually," Neptune said awkwardly while glancing at Jughead.

"But I'm not hungry, I ate at the hotel," Neptune said and Sabrina nodded.

There was a long awkward silence before Sabrina spoke again.

"Archie wanna go play on the old Pac-man machine Pop's has?" Sabrina asked Archie nodding over to the arcade machine and Archie nodded before climbing out of the booth.