68.

2,521 likesGoldNeptune: I'm so excited I got here an hour early

2,521 likes
GoldNeptune: I'm so excited I got here an hour early.
Load comments...

JupiterMerigold: I figured you were excited when you dragged me out of my apartment in my pyjamas.

GoldNeptune: @JupiterMerigold Me and Betty are wearing pjs as well. Stop being a baby. We r making a fashion statement.

VeronicaLodge: @JupiterMerigold looks like an idiot, she's standing in the middle of JFK in Kermit the frog onesie.

VeronicaLodge: Neptune you also look stupid. Ur wearing a freaking unicorn onesie in one of the most busiest airports in the world.

VeronicaLodge: @BettyCooper also looks ridiculous. Her pjs are so pink it's making me sick.

GoldNeptune: @VeronicaLodge ur mean in the mornings. And unicorns are amazing for your information.

FerrisJ863: @JupiterMerigold is a turd. The Kermit one is mine. The miss piggy one is yours.

BettyCooper: I'm all for romance but dragging us out of bed in the early morning is too much.

BettyCooper: @VeroncaLodge you bought me these Pjs.

VeronicaLodge: I only came because Neptune promised me that @FerrisJ863 will buy everyone breakfast

FerrisJ863: @VeronicaLodge of course she did.

JupiterMerigold: @FerrisJ863 Kermit is better than Miss Piggy. If you want ur pjs back you are going to have to kill me.

AndrewsArchie: i wish I was there for the free breakfast.

------------------------------------------------------

Neptune waited at the arrival gate for Jughead. She was alone as the others were waiting near the exit for them. She excitedly tapped her foot on the floor while waiting. 

When she spotted his crown shaped beanie she squealed before running up to him. When Jughead noticed the curly hairs girl in Pjs run towards him he smiled before dropping his bag. He opened his arms just in time for Neptune to crash into his chest.

"I missed you so much," Neptune said into his chest making him chuckle. She slightly pulled away so she could kiss him.

Once Neptune put her lips on Jughead's he kissed back instantly, putting one hand on her cheek and one on the nape of her neck.