57.

Tagged: @BettyCooper @VeronicaLodge 2,763 likesGoldNeptune: New York! New York!Load comments

2,763 likes
GoldNeptune: New York! New York!
Load comments...

FerrisJ863: KoolKidz

VeronicaLodge: NewYork!!!

BettyCooper: NewYork!!!

------------------------------------------------------

Neptune sat on the couch in Jupiter's apartment with her legs on top of Jupiter's lap while she threw jellybeans at Veronica who was sitting next to Betty on the other couch. They were watching a movie but Neptune wasn't paying attention.

"Neptune, can you please stop throwing Jellybeans at me," Veronica said glaring at her and Neptune frowned.

"Veronica, can you please give me Jughead number?" Neptune retorted and Veronica shot her a look and Neptune shrugged before throwing jellybeans at her again.

Jupiter frowned before pulling out her phone and sending Neptune a text.

From: Jupiter
Betty's passcode is 1111. I'll distract them and you get Jughead's number.

Neptune smiled before nodding at Jupiter.

"Can you guys help me in the kitchen?" Jupiter asked standing and Betty nodded.

"I'll help," Betty said getting up and Veronica shrugged before moving up on the sofa and putting the feet up.

"You too, Veronica," Jupiter said and Veronica started to laugh.

"You think I can cook," Veronica said while laughing and Jupiter shot her a look before walking into the kitchen with Betty.

Neptune looked at Veronica before looking at Betty's phone who was on the coffee table. She looked back up at Veronica who was already starring at her.

"Neptune..."Veronica began and Neptune quickly leapt of the couch and grabbed Betty's phone before Veronica could and began to run towards the bathroom.

"BETTY NEPTUNE HAS YOUR PHONE!" Veronica said leaping off the couch and running after Neptune.

Neptune quickly ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind her.

"It's fine she doesn't know my password," Betty said and Neptune laughed.

"1111!" Neptune shouted loud enough so they can hear her on the other side of the door.

"Really Betty?! 1111?! You couldn't do better?!" Veronica asked her girlfriend making Neptune laugh.

Neptune leaned against the door so she was sitting on the floor ignoring the bangs and the pleads on the bathroom door.

Neptune typed in Betty's passcode and went to her contacts and scrolled down until she found Jughead's number. She quickly sent the number to herself.

Neptune opened the bathroom door to face a frowning Betty and Veronica and a smirking Jupiter.

"So, are we gonna go get Chinese or what?" Neptune said and Betty glared at her before snatching her phone from her.

A/n: This chapter is dedicated to -witchcraft for making the super cool cover.