39.

Ferris, Neptune and Jupiter waited for the call back from Neptune's dad.

"You've had four packets of liquorice, Neps, wanna slow down?" Ferris asked and Neptune glared at him while she bit into another.

Before one of them could speak again Neptune's phone rang, she answered and put it on speaker.

"Dad," Neptune said as she bit her lip hoping for the best.

"You can have another week. But when you come back I expect you to be prompt for all the meetings, do I make myself clear?" Neptune's father said.

"Yes Sir," Neptune answered with a smile on her face.

"I got Lydia to book a hotel for you and your friends in Riverdale and she is emailing the information to Mr Johnson as we speak," Neptune's dad said and Neptune rolled her eyes.

"You can just call him Ferris, dad," Neptune said and her dad chuckled.

"You always manage to get your way. Stay safe Neps and look after your sister," Neptune's dad said before hanging up.

"Of course he said yes to you, if I had asked he would have said no," Jupiter said while stroking Mercury's fur.

"Just the way mom will say yes to you and no to me," Neptune said while using the hotel remote to scratch her leg that's in a cast and her sister nodded.

"So we are leaving for Riverdale tomorrow," Ferris said looking at his phone and Neptune's smile got wider.

"So, should we go do something?" Ferris asked the girls and they both nodded.

------------------------------------------------------

425 likes GoldNeptune: I'm in a really great mood and we saw this painting and I just

425 likes
GoldNeptune: I'm in a really great mood and we saw this painting and I just...
Ps my bag matches my cast!
Load comments...

JupiterMerigold: I took this picture, I deserve credit.

GoldNeptune: *Spongebob meme* "I tOOk ThIs PiCTuRe i DeSERve CrEDit" @JupiterMerigold

FerrisJ863: I'm proud.

RonnieLodge: Yay Happiness.

-------------------------------------------------------
Conversation between Veronica and Neptune

Neptune:
I'm coming to Riverdale tomorrow

Veronica:
oMFG
YAY
I thought u were coming in two weeks?

Neptune:
I pulled some strings
I should be there at around 3pm
So we can meet at around 6
Don't tell the others.

Veronica:
Omg we can meet at Pop's

Neptune:
That the diner Jughead bangs on about?

Veronica:
Yup.
Call me when u land and I'll send you the address.

------------------------------------------------------

Conversation between Jughead and Neptune.

Neptune:
Hey
Jug
JugBug
Jugaboo
Seen 9:47pm

Neptune:
:(
I'm sorrrryyyy
I'll make it up to u I promise,
Seen 10:00pm.

Neptune:
You're such a big baby.

A/n: would you guys believe it if I said I'm making this up as I go along?