38.

Neptune grabbed Mercury before barging into Ferris' hotel room where Jupiter and Ferris were playing video games.

"Have you stopped moping?" Ferris said not looking away from the television screen.

"We need to go to Riverdale," Neptune said sitting down on the bed and propping her broke foot on the table.

"We are going to Riverdale," Jupiter said her eyes not moving from the screen.

"Yeah but we need to, like, go tomorrow," Neptune said causing Ferris' eyes to widen. Ferris paused the game before turning around to face Neptune.

"Have you lost your mind? Do you know how much planning has gone into this trip. We can't make random decisions, besides I still wanna go to San Francisco," Ferris said and Neptune rolled her eyes.

"I'm just saying that we should go to Riverdale first then continue our road trip through California afterwards," Neptune said and Ferris sighed before taking out his phone. He had downloaded a holiday planner app to make sure everything goes according to plan.

"Neptune, dad said we have to be back before the big meeting he has," Jupiter said turning to look at her sister.

"I will talk to him," Neptune said and Jupiter scoffed.

"Have you met our father? He is so hardheaded he won't give us extra time," Jupiter said and Neptune shook her head before pulling out her phone and calling her dad. She put he phone on load speaker.

"Neptune what is it? Have you ran out money already?" Neptune's father said once he answered the phone.

"No dad, umm... I wanted to ask you for another week," Neptune said before holding her breath while waiting for a reply.

"I've given you two. Two is enough," Neptune's father said and Jupiter scoffed before going back to her video game.

"Please dad. I understand you want me to go to this business meeting but I've been to so many already. Would it be bad if I just miss one?" Neptune asked.

"Not once have I missed a business meeting. I've been to every single one and I've worn those ridiculous outfits all I'm asking for is one more week and then I'll go back to being the young business women you want me to be," Neptune continued. There was a long silence before her father spoke.

"Three weeks in California, seems like a long time," Neptune's father said and Neptune took a deep breath.

"We want to go to Riverdale." Neptune said.

"What on earth is a Riverdale?" Neptune's dad asked and Neptune chuckled.

"It's a small town in Vancouver," Neptune said biting her lip.

"Neptune Emilia Merigold you want to go to Canada?!"

"Please dad," Neptune pleaded and she heard her father exhale.

"I'm going to think about it. Keep your phone on I'll call you in ten minutes," Neptune fathers said before hanging up the phone and Neptune let out a breath she was holding before turning to face her friends.

"Now, we gotta wait ," Ferris said and Neptune nodded while stroking Mercury's fur.
-------------------------------------------------------

387 likes
GoldNeptune: we put sunglasses on Mercury.
PS mercury is in retrograde.
Load comments...

JugheadJ111: cutest thing in the world.

GoldNeptune: @JugheadJ111 second cutest???

JugheadJ111: nope.

GoldNeptune: :(

RonnieLodge: Jughead u ass. @JugheadJ111

JupiterMerigold: @JugheadJ111 u turd.