62.

When Neptune woke up from her nap Jughead was still sleeping. She stared at him for some minutes taking in his features.

"Stop staring at me it's weird," Jughead said his voice sounding raspy due to him just waking up.

"I was just thinking about how you join a gang. And about how you are really beautiful," Neptune said and Jughead chuckled.

"Stop crushing my masculinity," Jughead said making Neptune giggle. She smiled before putting her hand on his face.

"I can't believe you joined a gang," Neptune said and Jughead chuckled while putting a hand on her waist.

"It's not as bad as it sounds," Jughead said and Neptune raised an eyebrow at him.

"It's honestly not that bad," Jughead said again and Neptune shot him a pointed look.

"I'm starving," Neptune said changing the subject and Jughead looked at the time on the bedside table.

"We kind of slept the day away. It's 9:30 now," Jughead said and Neptune's eyes widened.

"Nine thirty in the night?!" Neptune asked and Jughead shot her a look.

"No, nine thirty in the morning," Jughead said sarcastically and Neptune rolled her eyes.

"Is Pop's still open?" Neptune asked and Jughead nodded.

"Open 24hours," Jughead said and Neptune nodded before rolling out of the bed.

"Give me fifteen minutes," Neptune said walking to her suitcase and pulling out three items of clothing and her bath and make up bag before walking to the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes later Neptune walked out of the bathroom fully dressed.

"You only took fifteen minutes," Jughead said in shock and Neptune nodded slowly.

"Whenever Veronica or Betty say fifteen minutes they really mean two hours," Jughead said and Neptune laughed.
-------------------------------------------------------

Jughead and Neptune had finished eating and were now sipping on their milkshakes.

"Sabrina and Archie have been playing that arcade game since we got here," Neptune said looking over at them and Jughead nodded.

"They keep trying to beat each other's high scores," Jughead said and Neptune nodded.

"Ten bucks say I can beat their high score," Neptune said sipping from her milkshake her eyes not leaving the arcade game Sabrina and Archie were playing.

"Sabrina is pretty good," Jughead said putting a fry in his mouth and Neptune rolled her eyes.

"Ten bucks." Neptune said and Jughead sighed before nodding. Neptune smiled before sliding out of the booth and approaching Sabrina and Archie, Jughead following behind her.

"Oh, hey Neptune," Sabrina said and Neptune smiled at her.

"Hi, I just bet Jughead ten bucks that I can beat your high score," Neptune said and Sabrina raised and eyebrow.

"I'm pretty good, are you sure you want to loose ten bucks?" Sabrina said and Neptune smiled at her before nodding.

"I'm pretty good too, I used to play Pac-man all the time," Neptune said and Sabrina nodded.

"Thirty bucks say you can't beat my high score," Sabrina said cockily and Neptune raised an eyebrow at her.

"Fifty says I can," Neptune said and Sabrina nodded.