22.

Jughead:
Neptune
U

Ok?

You have texted me all day

It's weird

Is everything ok?

Neptune:
Hey JugBug
Everything is fine
I guess?
I was in the ER because I broke my ankle and they had really crap reception.
And today has been a really hectic day

Jughead:
Oh my god what happened

Neptune:
I may or may not have gotten Ferris and Jupiter suspended from school,

Jughead:
Explain?

Neptune:
Can I call u?

Jughead:
Sure.
------------------------------------------------------
Neptune's fingers hovered over the call button. She didn't understand why she was so nervous, she had spoken to most of her internet friends on the phone before so why was she nervous when it came to Jughead?

Neptune took a deep breath before before pressing call, she heard the beeps on the other end of the receiver until a boy answered.

"Hello," a voice said.

"Hi," Neptune replied nervously

"I did not expect you to sound like that," Jughead said and the comment alone made Neptune giggle.

"What did you expect me to sound like, JugBug?"

"I don't know, just not like this? I'm surprised at how strong your accent is," Jughead said and Neptune bit her lip.

"Are you pleasantly surprised?" Neptune asked nervously.

"Yes," Jughead said causing Neptune to smile.

"So, are you going to tell me what happened?"

"Oh yeah, I was making my way to lunch with Ferris and Jupiter, when Abi barged into me and because I'm like the queen of clumsiness I tripped and I broke my ankle and like the big baby I am, I cried.

Anywho, my sister being the short tempered hot head she is lunged at Abi and they started fighting. Then Jack Whyte, the cow that's always commenting on my pictures, got involved and Ferris punched him in the face then they started fighting.

Then Lee Jensen got involved and jumped in so Ferris was fighting two people and once and Jupiter was fighting Abi and there was nothing I could do because, you know, my ankle was broken.

Anywho Ferris and Jupiter have been suspended from school but on the bright side I've got a yellow cast on my ankle so all is not bad," Neptune said and there was a short silence before Jughead spoke.

"I love the way you can always look on the bright side of things," Jughead said and Neptune smiled.

"Well, JugBug, there's no point wallowing about it now, it's happened," Neptune said.

"How's, Ferris? And your sister?" Jughead asked.

"Ferris is in a lot better shape than Jack and Lee and Jupiter has a scratch on her cheek and the last time I saw Abi her nose was bruised,"

Neptune said and Before Jughead could reply Neptune heard a voice on the other side of the phone.

"I'm talking to Neptune, Ron," Jughead said and Neptune heard someone gasp.

"She broke her foot," Jughead said and for a few seconds Neptune heard Jughead wrestle with someone over the receiver.

"My dear, Neptune, what happened to your poor foot," A female voice said and Neptune gasped.

"Veronica is that you?" Neptune asked.

"It is I," Veronica said and Neptune squealed she had been talking to Veronica more and more and they have become friends.

"You sound exactly how I'd expect you to sound," Neptune said and Veronica laughed.

"Are you okay?! What happened to your foot?! Do I have to fight someone?" Veronica asked and Neptune laughed.

"Yeah, sure come down to New Orleans and fight the kids at Crystal High," Neptune said

"Don't tempt me," Veronica said causing Neptune to laugh.

"Look, I've gotta give the phone back to Jughead he's pouting at keeps tugging at my arm like the little child he is, I'll talk to you later, Neps." Veronica said before giving the phone back to Jughead.

"Sorry about that," Jughead said and Neptune giggled.

"JugBug," Neptune said randomly.

"Yeah?" Jughead replied

"We should speak on the phone more," Neptune said.

"Yeah."
----------------------------------------------------

A/n:
Bold- Jughead
Bold italics- Veronica
Normal- Neptune

Just in case u guys were confused