72.

Neptune woke up and had a shower got dressed. Once she was done she opened the door of the guest bedroom and saw Jughead standing there.

"Hey," Neptune said and Jughead smiled before kissing her, Neptune kissed back instantly the palm of her hands rested gently on his cheek. Jughead tried to deepen the kiss but Neptune pulled away before he could.

"I'm hungry," Neptune said and before she could walk past Jughead he grabbed her arm.

"Or we can nap. I feel a nap coming on," Jughead said quickly and Neptune raised an eyebrow at him.

"We can nap after we eat. I also need to feed Mercury," Neptune said before walking past Jughead before he could pull her back.

Neptune walked into the living room and saw Jupiter, Ferris, Veronica and Betty looking worriedly at something.

"Morning," Neptune said catching their attention. Jupiter's eyes widened at the sight of her sister before glaring at Jughead who was standing behind Neptune.

"You were meant to keep her distracted!" Jupiter said while glaring at Jughead.

"She said she was hungry," Jughead retorted and Neptune raised and eyebrow at the both of them before looking on the couch and gasping.

"Um...where's my dog because that is not my dog," Neptune said after a long moment of silence while pointing at he rainbow coloured pug.

"We...dyed Mercury..."Jupiter said worriedly and Neptune thought she was going to faint.

"Why?" Neptune asked trying to be calm Ferris, Veronica, Betty and Jughead awkwardly looked at the two sisters.

"Well...because it's pride month. We decided to dye him the colours of the LGBTQ flag, you know since I'm ace, Ferris bisexual and betty and Veronica are lesbians and you know Mercury is gay," Jupiter said awkwardly.

"Um...I'm actually Bisexual and Veronica is pansexual," Betty said but they both ignored her.

"Oh, so did Mercury tell you he's gay? Did he speak to you? Do you speak dog? Huh? You bitch. Do you speak fucking dog?!" Neptune said while tying her hair up.

"Oh-no," Ferris muttered knowing the sisters were about to fight.

"I have gay-dar. And that is a gay dog. You just didn't notice because your straight," Jupiter said pausing to look back at the group.

"Right guys?" Jupiter asked them and they all nodded other than Jughead. Jughead shrugged.

"I'm all for pride. You know this. I fucking wear rainbow shoelaces every year. But you've taken this too far Jupiter." Neptune said briefly pointing at the shoelaces on her converse which were in fact, rainbow. Jupiter nodded and also tied her hair up knowing what's going to happen next.

"Why are you so angry? Mercury looks dope." Jupiter said and Neptune lunged at her sister.

"You fucking bitch," Neptune said tackling her on to the floor, it didn't take Jupiter long to fight back and within a few seconds the sisters were fighting.

It took Jughead, Ferris and Betty to pull Neptune off of Jupiter while Veronica watched in amusement.

"You fucking let her dye my dog the colours of the rainbow?!" Neptune said pointing at Ferris angrily after she pulled away from him and Ferris put his hands up in surrender.

"Jupiter got me drunk. It was a good idea at the time, she's very persuasive when she wants to be," Ferris said and Neptune glared at him before looking back at her sister who had gotten off the floor.