Commercial

"How the hell did you even manage to flirt with an actress for just a day?" Tanong naman ni Emily sa akin.

"Ha?" I uttered.

"She hasn't had any experience yet. Sobrang boring pa kung minsan. I wore a short skirt on a date one time and she was like, 'next time wag ka na magsusuot ng ganyan' blah blah blah, daig pa yung lola ko. Tapos after our first kiss, hindi na ako umulit, because she doesn't even know how to kiss." Emily chuckled while mocking me.

"Okay, that's enough." Mahinahong sabi ni Valerie.

"Why? Isn't that the truth, Jackie? Say something." I don't know what to say, hindi ko akalain na all this time, ganyan pala ang tingin sa akin ni Emily. I wanted to cry, but I didn't want to show any weaknesses in front of Valerie. At least not now.

"Is that so?" Valerie smiled. She's looking at me, she is probably second-guessing na hindi na siya dapat sumama pa dito.

I was shocked nang biglang tanggalin ni Valerie and salamin ko, hinawakan ang mukha ko at inilapit sa mukha niya para halikan ako. She put her thumb in between our lips before it touched. We were like that for almost 15 seconds.

How considerate of her, we didn't really kiss but our upper lips touched! Is this considered kissing?

"You said she doesn't know how to kiss." Pagkasabi ay tumayo na si Valerie, while Emily is too stunned to speak.

•••

Ohayo 👋 She Fell Harder po is the title of Forbidden Love's Book Two. It's on my work list po.

Sana support din po ng mga humihiling ng book two 😍.

Feel free to leave a comment with any suggestions or reactions..

Maraming maraming salamat po.

-Godspeed.

© _maiseraph_