Chapter 47: Pissed off

Elise

What a nice morning. Back to normal na ulit kami ng love ko. Bumalik na ulit kami sa condo and this time, mas mahigpit na ang security.

Mahimbing pa ang natutulog na si Claire habang nakayakap ako sa kanya. Ayoko munang bumangon kahit may pasok pa kami sa office. Sobrang na miss ko siya. I want us to stay like this, forever.

"Love.." I was startled when she called me.

"Yes love, good morning, akala ko natutulog ka pa." I kissed her forehead.

"Morning." She smiled at me bago bumangon at umupo.

"You okay? Tanong ko naman nang makitang parang may gusto siyang sabihin.

"Elise.." She called me by my name this time. Kinabahan ako bigla.

"Y-Yes my love?" Sabi ko naman na tumabi ng pagkaka upo sa kanya.

"Now that I remember everything, I also remember the pain of what happened back then." She sadly looked at me. Of course, we haven't had the chance to talk about it yet.

"Right, uhm-- I don't know where to start." I stammer as I struggle to look for the right words.

"Love, tell me what happened back then. I know I acted irrationally before, but gusto kong marinig mula sayo kung anong nangyari." She said as she held my hands.

"I want you to be completely honest with me, even if it will hurt." She added.

"It was the after-party. Got too tipsy so I wanted to call you but then I left my phone somewhere. As I am about to go home, my assistant--" I cut off mid-sentence, I'm too ashamed of what happened.

"It's okay, I want to know." She assured me.

"That fvcking assistant cornered me, she said she'll scream if I won't let her get her way off me. Back then, I cared so much about my reputation that I--" I said in teary eyes.

"I let her do what she wants, but believe me Claire, my love, I don't like everything that had happened, everything that I said to you that day is just me being a total a$$, I have no excuse." I squeeze her hands.

"Thank you for being honest with me." Sabi naman niya na sinubukang ngumiti.

"The pain, it's still here, It felt like it just happened yesterday.." She sighed.

I pull her in a tight hug. Gusto kong iparamdam sa kanya na nag sisisi talaga ako sa nagawa ko.

"I'm so sorry my love, It won't happen again." I whispered in her ears.

"I know that no words are enough to say that I am deeply remorseful. You are my life Claire, you are my only one. If someone like her appears again, I won't think twice to shove them away." I reassured her. She hugged me back and I felt the warmth that I had longed for the longest time.

"I believe you." She whispered back at me. This is probably not the right time to be turned on right now but she said that in a so fvcking sexy tone.

Bahagya naman akong kumawala sa pagkakayakap sa kanya, tumayo at hinila ko naman siya papasok ng bathroom.

I used her body to close the door as I pinned her and kissed her hungrily. Down to her neck and up to her nape habang iginagala ko ang mga kamay ko sa ilalim ng damit niya.

"Strip me." She whispered again.

"Fvck!" I said as I almost ripped her clothes while taking them off of her.