3|Oh No, Not again!

Like a butterfly she opened her wings to fly.
Like a rainbow she sparkled after the rain.
He adored her beauty letting his heart fall more for her charm.
He felt her warmth around him.

~~~~~~~~

Happy reading. 🎈

Morning.

Harris POV:

Rubbing my temples in circular motion I cascaded down the stairs and walked to the breakfast table where everyone was gathered, what, haven't dad and bhai (big brother) gone to office yet?

"Morning", I mumbled when I sat on one of the chair.

"You're up already?" There was sarcasm in Adam, my brother's tone but like always I handled it with just a fake smile.

"Harris you have to join the office this week and it's my order", I didn't even put the bread piece in my mouth and dad came up with those nightmare talks.

I just threw the bread piece on the table and closed my eyes to suppressed my anger. I have already told him that I don't wanna do that but he never understands, I have told him that I haven't got cent percent interest in these shitty business things but he wanted me like big brother and apart from that I have a lot to deal in my underworld business. Damn!

"Stop showing your anger", dad raised his voice and I rose from my chair kicking it back, it fell with a loud thud. I saw their eyes darting to me and glaring at me. Mom let out a gasp but I was in no mood to see anyone. I grabbed by car keys and walked out, they didn't even call me becuase they knew I won't listen. I kicked bhai's car, he's the reason dad keeps pressurising me for those sh*t work.

Reason, reason, Ahh that pathetic girl from the last night crossed my mind uplifting my anger more and more.

I shrugged my shoulders and slipped into my car driving to Zaid's, atleast he's a welcoming man.

"What can I do, they fu****g don't understand", I was laying upside down on his couch when his maids came with breakfast. My stomach growled on witnessing food.

"Thanks man, you're awesome", I just smiled unknowingly which I don't do often. He smiled back and we savoured into the heavenly food.

Laila POV:

My hand was still aching due to his vulnerable grip from last night, I couldn't even clean the table properly and I got scolded twice for not focusing on my work. Who was that beastly cloying man? Harris, I loathed his existence. He added more miseries to my already miserable life. Ohh ALLAH, I wish I never encounter that man again in my whole life, Ameen. I let out a silent prayer but he was not leaving my mind. Ughhh!

Afternoon.

The class bell rung indicating the end of the period and I gathered my stuffs to leave for my library job, it takes me 25 mins to reach the public library from my university.

"Hey Laila?" Sajid, my classmate came up to me, he was the bad boy of our institute and I knew he only talks to other person when he's in need while others had some great thoughts about him in their minds.

"Yes?" I kept my gaze glued on my bag where I was stuffing my stuffs.

"Wanna go for coffee this evening?" He actually asked me out and my hands stopped in mid tracks. My sister, Sanah turned around and gave us a glance, more like a glare. She was madly in love with this bad boy, I have severally warned her to steer clear from him but like every one at home I was the first one in her ignorance list.