5|Totally despondent

In the crowd their hands tore apart, her heartbeat almost stopped.
His glimpse from a little far took back her heart to the track.

~~~~~~~

Happy reading. 🎈

Laila POV:

His eyes were boring inside me giving some sparks, I didn't expect him to show up this early, the fire in his eyes was enough to melt a huge iceberg. He had so much hatred reflecting and I knew it was only for me but I couldn't conclude the exact reason of his so much hate, whatever happened between us was just a mistake, he hated me so much as if we had some old grudges.

"Look at this", my eyes darted to the hostler around his waist under his jacket which carried a gun ofcourse.

"Now look at me", he wishpered with gritted teeth and I looked in his eyes.

"Don't you dare let out a word when I'll remove my hand otherwise you know what I'll do", he kept his tone low and tough. I nodded trying best to prevent the tears that were on the urge to came out.

He slowly retreated his hand off my face and I took a deep breath gasping some air, inhaling his cologne, he was still dangerously closed to me so I pushed him a little by collecting all my strength but he took hold of my hand and showed his eyes to me, I again froze.

"Just stop thinking some cheap stuffs and listen to me carefully", he pointed a finger at me and jerked away my hand.

"It's the last time I'm warning you, you shouldn't cross my path or my brother's", he kept his tone cold, enough to sent shiver down my spine.

"I know he's your teacher or whatever but other than your studies stuffs you are not allowed to go near him", he was talking something totally rubbish. 

"It's the first time ever my brother got into a fight and the reason behind was only you", his words were making me drown into some deep bewilderment and embarrassment.

"You remember that money which you caused me to lose that day, some million dollars?" He asked and I silently nodded clutching the end of my shirt.

"If any thing will happen to me or my brother where you'll be reason then I'll make sure you pay those million dollars no matter what", his threat was making me insane, why he's such a jerk.

"You got me?" This time he grinded his teeth and I nodded averting my gaze to the ground.

"Last warning", he lifted my chin in a tight grip and my neck bones almost cracked. He unintentionally grazed his thumb on my chin and glanced my wounded feet for some seconds before he suddenly took his hands off of me and gave a pointed look. He turned to leave but I got a hold of his jacket and he turned around abruptly.

"Don't ever touch me again", I wishpered trying to kept loath in my tone, maybe I succeeded and then left his jacket turning my gaze away from him. I felt his eyes on my face but I disdained his stare feeling the pain in my leg intensifying while appreciating myself for collecting such courage in few seconds.

After a while he swivelled and walked away, I stared at his back until it disappeared from my sight. I let out a sigh. Such a weird man he's, what's  going on in his mind it's out of my reach. Hope we never see eachother again, NEVER!

I shrugged my shoulders and walked back to my destination trying to take long strides as I was running short of time.

Evening.