14|Malignant Bastard.

Staring her reflection through the mirror she tried to consoled her heart, she really looked amazing!
His compliment can never be a lie.
A blush followed.

~~~~~~~~

Happy reading. 🎈

Morning.

Writer POV:

Both eyes were interlocked with raising hatred in them. He snorted while she rolled her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" He sounded so fed up but she didn't even answer instead she only turned around and stepped out of the balcony.

This time he rolled his eyes and leaned himself again on the railing not paying any heed to her.

20 mins passed but there was no sign of the owner. After a while the ding of the elevator grabbed their attention. She stood straightened in front of the door while he made way outside the balcony.

"I'm so sorry for being late", the man who emerged out of the elevator apologized and fetched out some papers from his bag.

"Well I'm the state agent, owner couldn't come so I'll deal with the matter", he was talking to Laila while Harris eyes narrowed.

"It's okay", she smiled back.

The man took out the keys and inserted in the keyhole when Harris voice halted his actions.

"Stop there", he said in a demanding tone.

The man abruptly turned and Laila's attention also went to Harris.

"What are you doing?" He asked as if the man was barging in his house.

"I'm opening the door Sir", the man's reply flared Harris nostrils.

"Ohh really, I thought you were washing the clothes", sarcasm dripped from his tone while Laila silently observed them.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" The man again intruded.

"That's the apartment I'm gonna buy then why are you talking to this fool", he pointed to Laila who just glared at him.

She tried to open her mouth but was cut off by the man.

"Ohh it's you, actually she was leaning against the door so I thought she's the one, I have no idea who the client is. Okay Sir come in", the man spoke polietly and Laila's eyes widened.

"Excuse me", she snapped and both men turned their heads to her.

"That's the apartment I'm gonna buy", she kept her tone high.

"Excuse me?" Harris raised his brows.

"Yes, my brother talked to the owner for it", she continued when Harris rolled his eyes.

"Take the elevator, go down and get lost to your home becuase it's gonna be my property", Harris spoke in a hard core tone and moved to the door.

She raised her hand and blocked his way.

"Why don't YOU do that?" She sounded angry.

"Don't come in front of me", he flipped away her hand and pushed her, she stumbled but luckily didn't fall.

"Open the door", he said to the man who struggled and eventually the door opened.

He pushed the man roughly inside and also stepped in closing the door on her face but she hold it, both were pushing it on either side, she was failing a little but didn't give up.