8|Endorsing silently

Her eyes were deep, the only place he loves to drown.

~~~~~~~~

Happy reading. 🎈

Laila POV:

I walked inside the huge restaurant, I didn't know why Sajid had done all these stuffs, I was getting some weird vibes giving me horrifying feelings in the pit of my stomach. 

Sajid was a great friend of mine a long time back but since he turned to the bad boy our friendship died that day. I first developed hatred for him when he picked on me along with my witch of a sister and all his dogs.

"Hello Ma'lady", he bombed from behind making me jumped.

"You startled me", I put hand on my chest to control those wild heartbeats. His mouth hung open and I felt knots in my tummy.

"You look great", he passed a genuine smile when my heart picked a weird beat.

"Thanks", I smiled back feeling really awkward around him with a big A.

"Come", he gestured me to follow him to our table at the far end, all decorated, Ahh, I had a feeling of a date. Ohh GOD, I didn't want him to develop any wrong thoughts. It's just a friendly dinner where I didn't want to appear rude hence I accepted his offer but what's exactly going on in his mind I couldn't conclude that.

"Sit", he dragged the chair for me like a true gentleman. I gulped harder and smiled on his sweet gesture.

"So what you wanna eat?" He asked in a soft voice while I roamed my eyes on the menu feeling his on me. I uncomfortably shifted in my seat when his gaze halted to the menu, a sigh escaped my lips.

I love Chinese cuisine so I put the choice of it and he followed my order. After placing order we talked about random stuffs, that fine and dandy environment was congenial to my eyes.

"What going on in your head?" I asked him as the question was erupting inside me like a volcano.

"Huh?" He seemed taken aback.

Okay! My reaction was rude. Come again Laila.

"I mean you can understand its so surprising for me whatever you're doing right now, like it's been long since we have talked properly", I said in an explaining tone and he nodded his head as if forbearing my words.

"I don't know but maybe becuase I wanna be friends with you again", he smiled and my heart again leaped.

"Why?" Now my curiosity was killing the cat, wild one.

"Like I told you I don't know", he averted his gaze towards the window panel showcasing the lush green lawn of the restaurant.

I only hummed in response when luckily our orders arrived, my stomach growled on witnessing the food and we both laughed out loud.

We were enjoying that delighted aromatic cuisine when I felt someone's watching me. I turned my head and choked on the bolus in my mouth but that enticing smile stole my heart, YA ALLAH what's happening? I least expected this man to show up but he did eventually.

He waved in my direction and I waved back hesitantly, there I noticed him with some more people, maybe he was here for family outing or business meeting. His contagious smile made me smile but the guy next to him had a deadly scowl plastered on his face, he was staring me back with his hazel orbs more like he was glaring me. Ohh GOD, what he's doing here? Come on Laila, they're brothers so they're supposed to be together. I averted my gaze and gobbled in the food with water. I again took my gaze to them where Adam was talking to his family or friends about some stuffs however that jerk Harris eyes were glued on me and Sajid, it was darting between me and him with scrunched brows, he must be wondering why I'm here out with another jerk, whatever like I care. Huh!