29|Silence before the storm.

Don't you think the above cover is pretty. Well it's amazing. Thanks alot Humda_aulia for your support. Love you loads. ❤

Turning her head to the source of shelter same face welcomed her.
She found the same warmth in those pair of captivating eyes.
A smile reached her lips.

Happy reading. 🎈

~~~~~~~~

Writer POV:

As he was done with the shower he changed into his sweat pants not bothering to cover his aesthetic body with some teeshirt. The wounds on his skin were agonising.  He dug inside the drawer in search of first aid box and luckily happened to unearthed it.

She looked in the mirror and blush crept up her cheeks on witnessing her bare legs. His eyes crossed her mind and she felt heating sensation all over her figure. She hold the counter tightly and inhaled sharply letting her mind and heart came to ease.

"Its okay... Don't feel, don't feel", she chanted the mantra and ran her fingers through her short hair before making way to the door.

He poured off all the contents of the box over the black silk covers on his king size bed. He had no idea how to treat his wounds. He was so used to such fights and bruises and he never cared for treatment but why now. Beacuse Laila asked him? His head snapped to the blank wall in front. Was he really losing control? But Why? His frozen mind came back to the reality on the click of bathroom door knob. Her small head peeked out of the door. She found his eyes already lingered on her. Her heart missed the beat and she lowered her gaze.

"Come out, I'm not gonna eat you", he said in blank tone and took his eyes back to the contents on the bed. She heaved a sigh before stepping out of the restroom stretching the shirt from its edge. His eyes moved to her again and were glued on her thin yet cleaned shaved legs that glowed under the dim light of lamps. His eyes travelled up to her orbs and he found them soft mingled with confused state. He saw her gulping her spit before taking small strides towards the couch. His eyes travelled along with her figure until it fixed on the sofa she settled on spreading the duvet on her bare legs fidgeting her thumbs looking nervous. He smirked a little before getting busy in the work he had no idea how to do. For past thirty minutes she intently observed him who was failing at the attempt again and again.

"Your ego is too big to ask for help", he heard her when he slowly lifted his eyes and passed a scowl to her. She nodded her head sideways and got up from the couch before wrapping the sheets around her lower abdomen. He snorted lightly on her adorable attempt but kept his gaze transfixed on her. She with efforts made way to his bed and sat in front of him.

"You're adorable you know that?" His words made her blush harder.

"The attention seeking adorable", here came back the Harris. She passed a glare to him with an odious look while he laughed loudly throwing his head back. She admired his laugh but wanted to punch him right in his face.

"You're the same, but attention seeking idiot", she snorted while grabbing his hand roughly in hers when he winced. She instantly loosened her grip and apologized lightly before applying the ointment on his bruises. He silently espied her attempt.