BONUS: Don't miss

I finally realized so I love me,
not to perfect but so beautiful.
I'm the one I should love.
~Epiphany by Jin~

~Mature content~

Writer POV:

Adam didn't come back from Canada, when he woke up Zaid explained him every little details, his head was spinning as how that pitiable woman played with their lives. He hated for being nice to her for a second. But he was glad things turned out in their favour.

He dialled his home and had long talk with family when he was given the news about Harris and Laila's wedding. His heart wretched a bit but he held himself. He was happy for his little brother though it was hard but he coped up.

"Nah! I won't be able to make there. I have some work", Adam denied Harris for 100th time who was still whinning on the other side of phone wanting him to be there at his wedding.

"Harris I have to wind up some work, I'll soon come back after I'll be done. I promise. We will have your wedding dinner at some lush restaurant, what say?" Adam again tried to make Harris understand who groaned on the other side and hung up by just saying 'fine'. Adam weakly smiled before tossing away the phone and sipped his coffee. Winters in Canada were piercing his bones. He heaved a sigh before stepping out of the house. He needed some fresh air.

*******

Harris decided to stay in the apartment he and Laila bought. He wanted to be alone with love of his life. No one argued with that short-tempered boy and agreed to his choice.

They were escorted back to the apartment as the day ended. Family stayed for a while before leaving them alone.

Laila was sitting on the bed, her white lehnga was sparkling under the room's dim lights. Harris made way inside when a smile reached his lips on witnessing his angel all blushing. He fetched out his phone and clicked a picture of her before setting it at his display. Her blush deepened when Harris got closer to her.

"Uhh! Don't stare me like that", she mumbled when he laughed on her cuteness.

"But you look so pretty, I can't keep my eyes off", he ran his finger on her cheeks and a shiver ran down her spine. His touch was warm.

"Laila?" He called her out in raspy tone after a while. She lifted her eyes and looked in his. His hazel orbs weren't blank, they were carrying tons of emotions, sincerity was overwhelming all of them.

"I love you", it was the first time he genuinely confessed her. Laila stayed quiet in her position. She wasn't moving an inch. The moment was utterly special for that girl who lived a miserable life.

"I love you very much", he confessed again, her heart missed a beat, pounding wildly in her chest. He was tenderly making circles at the back of her hands giving her goose bumps.

"I love you, I trust you and I'll always be there for you", he whispered never letting his eyes off her face. She smiled with teary eyes when a tear rolled down her cheek. Harris wiped it off.

"I love you too", she whispered back in a small voice, Harris smiled.

"Alot alot", she added when Harris smile grew wider.

"Don't leave me ever", she was crying by now.

"Never baby", he kissed back of her hand and wiped off the water dripping from her eyes.