20|What's going on?

Scribbling his name in her diary for millionth time she wasn't tired at all.
Somethings tends to last forever even if they are lost.
He was simply imprinted in her mind.

~~~~~~~~~

Happy reading. 🎈

Writer POV:

Her breath deepened a bit when her hazel eyes landed on loads of fimilair faces. She didn't expect that to happen at all. Why on the Earth all the people she knew showed up? Uhhh, she mentally groaned harder.

Adam was holding little Alina standing along Harris who was appreciating himself, total self-obsessed. Her eyes travelled further to witness her bitch sister with her brothers. Mom and dad were nowhere to be seen, she just prayed that atleast they wouldn't show up.

"Ahh", she heard a low wince from Inayah. Without her knowing she was piercing her nails in her skin.

"Opss.. I'm so sorry", she apologized rubbing her sore skin.

"It's okay, tell me are you Okay?" Inayah asked on witnessing Laila's discomfort.

"Umm, washroom! Emergency", she made a sheepish face when Inayah laughed on her adorable features.

"Sure go go", Inayah gestured her with her hands.

With still sheepish grin on her face she with ducked head left the gathering.

"Ohh no", she ran fingers along her hair. Why on Earth she had to attend the party where people of her knowing visited.

"But what they're doing here?" She questioned to herself clutching the counter tightly.

"Ohh come on Laila, it's a social get together where everyone can come, but why they?" She mumbled to herself getting irked with each second.

"I think I should leave before anyone sees me, I'm in no mood for daily melodrama", she blabbered her thoughts before adjusting her dress. She gulped the spit and soothed her wild heart for a while with some deep breaths.

She turned around and stepped out of the restroom. Adjusting her posture she swivelled to left when a loud gasp left her mouth which she instantly killed by placing her palm over her mouth.

With some hard unknown expression and narrowed eyes he was leaning against the wall, hands crossed over his broad chest. Her legs wobbled, within second she abruptly turned to run but to her bad luck his fast reflexes alerted him and he hold her arm, with a jerk she stumbled but eventually fell in his arms. With faces at mere distance her eyes widened more but his remained narrowed. He jolted her petite form and made her stable on her feet with six inches heels.

"So? Will you tell on your own or shall I have to do anything?" He continued his interrogation process resting his hands in his pants pockets. She noticed how different he was looking from the Harris she knew. With black tuxedo hugging his built form perfectly and jelled hair to side, his appearance screamed gentleman. Okay weird. He was a badass honestly. He could never be a gentleman. His strong cologne hit her nostrils and she took two more steps back.

"Excuse me?" She raised her brows doing her best to hide her tremors his dark eyes were giving. Why should she be scared of him? She didn't sneak out nor she was doing any sin. Chill Laila chill! She consoled herself.