31|Not without any purpose.

No morning text!
It took time for her to adjust that he was really gone.
Now the morning turned into mourning.

~~~~~~~

Happy reading. 🎈

Laila POV:

My head banged and stomach felt upset. The nauseating feeling made me stirred in sleep. My eyes flew open and the content in my stomach rushed up to my throat. I ran bare feet into the washroom and made myself lighter. It wasn't stopping. The vomit got worse. I needed someone badly. Harris, how would I call him? My voice was lost. The contents kept coming out, I felt as if my intestine and stomach would be in queue to follow. Honestly I vomit for like half an hour. With drained out body I managed to meet my steps and slowly walked out feeling dizzy. The room was spinning and I tightly hold the door knob when the click of another door knob picked my attention.

"Harris", his name came out as a mere wishper. I wanted him to hear me, just once but please. The sounds of footsteps followed until it died in thin air.

I banged my hand on the door where again footsteps followed, with blurred vision I saw his sweat pants until it's all black but I was caught.

Moments back:

Harris POV:

The cold breezes froze me to death as I ran my bike on that deserted road giving a deathly vibe. I couldn't believe that man was back. He's one greedy human I'm sure but I didn't expect him to return again after I have fed him this much money. Well I knew the reason why he was here.

I parked the bike outside the PEBBLE CLUB. Loud music filled the air and in my sight I came across bunch of grumpy humans who were night owls and total disasters. Some unnerving sight I witnessed before I dropped my hood on my face shielding my face in best possible way from the eyes of hungry spectators around.

"Where's Mr. Charles?" I asked a man in black. He didn't utter a word but just lead my path. I stuffed my hands in my jacket pockets before following his steps to the small gathering in the corner.

He had two bitches clinging to his body with some other men around. They were letting out loud laughs on some useless pathetic joke I guess.

"Ohh look my boy is here", he got up from his place but I stood still in my position. He spread his arms wanting me to hug his contemptible self but I was me. I didn't move. I was in no mood to feel grotty anymore. My past with him was repugnant. I was his dog but no more.

His evil smile was widespread across his lips but I didn't show a hint of grief or fear. I was not afraid of him any more. He was my reason to enter the dark world, well Inayah was the stimulus.

"You have grown up", his hand dropped to side but his eyes had no hint of sadness. Oh come on whom was I kidding?

"Well come and sit", he patted a place next to him. My throat was stinging to utter anything but I managed.

"Work?" I simply asked keeping my tone intent and stern.

"Come on hotness, come sit here", one of the bitch took steps towards me but mine went back. I had spent dirty hours of my life on these hoes but not anymore. Now I know why Laila seemed so delicate, so pure to me.

"No Lauren, he's commited. The boy has a wife", Charles said with an unknown tone and that did something to my heart.

"Work?" I again said before discussion took any other track.