33|Bad luck

LOVE:
The duo has world of their own,
their own dreams without a concept of individuality where their idea has been turned into mahyem of lust and desperation.

~~~~~~~~

Morning:

Writer POV:

"LAILA", she heard his loud scream erupting from the bathroom.

A groan escaped her mouth as she tossed to other side of the bed where the sharp sun rays pierced her eyes.

"Laila wake up", he yelled again as now she heard the shower running. Another grunt followed and she sat straight stretching herself and letting out a loud yawn when her phone buzzed off. The number dancing on the screen made an enticing smile captured her lips.

"Bhai", she beamed on the phone like a baby when Omar greeted his sister from the other side.

"Laila baby sister I have to tell you something", he sounded exuberant.

"Yes yes go on", she failed at hiding the curiosity and happiness in her voice.

"Your brother's business is flying", she could feel him dancing on the other side.

An adorable laughter escaped her mouth.

"Huge success. I'm so damn happy", he added more and made her more mirthful.

"Yayy", she beamed in excitement here when the door knob clicked and Harris emerged half naked. Her jumps died and she was still. She gestured Harris to stay quiet mouthing Bhai to him. He smirked and made way to her. Her heart leaped to her throat when she heard Omar speaking on the other side but she went numb when Harris hold her by her waist and pulled her to him. Her breaths turned laboured and she with much effort was controlling herself at the moment. He started teasing her by brushing his nosetip against her jawline. She moaned mentally and struggled but tried to pretend to Omar that she was all fine. She cursed Harris in her mind and he kept his naughty game on with sexy smirk plastered on his lips.

"Yes yes", her replies were small now as she was badly distracted by a jerk.

This time Harris traced his lips down her neck to her soft spot.

"Bhai I'm getting late for uni. I'll call you as soon as I'll be back", she hurriedly lied and felt guilty at the same moment.

"Sure baby sister", with that he hung up. Harris nibbled her soft spot and she moaned followed by a hard push. He stumbled back and she was glaring hard on him.

"I'm done", he passed her a wink and her blood boiled. She grabbed the pillow and aimed his face. He dodged it and hold her hands in his. Little Laila struggled in his hard grip and he enjoyed every moment of her ambrosial attempts.

"Stop.. we're getting late", with a blink of an eye he jerked her away and with gobsmacked expressions she stared that stupid's back. Stomping her feet she made way to the bathroom and slammed the door hardly. His laughter followed.