41|And the tables turned.

My heart has all the love for you, still and forever.

Happy reading. 🎈

~~~~~~~~~

Writer POV:

The clink of her heels on the marble floor rose in the air like a shrill, she roamed her eyes around with her hands stuffed in the pockets of her red suit pants. She turned around to face Charles, her faithful dog.

"I like it", she gave him a lopsided grin and he smiled back again with crimson coloured cheeks. Sasa noticed it. She knew him well.

"Where is he?" Suddenly she asked and Charles escorted her to the basement when he held Harris as hostage.

She turned the knob of the wooden door and pushed it open. Harris eyes flew open and he tried to adjust his eyes on the person appeared behind the door. He with scrunched eyes saw red stilettos. The person was walking to him. He blinked twice before adjusting his gaze and his eyes widened on witnessing the face he always loathed. The person he truly hated from the bottom of his heart.

"Hello my child", Sasa sat across him on her knees and ran fingers in his hair, he flinched back. Her nearness was venomous for him. She laughed a little, an evil one.

"Why have you kept him like this? He is my child, you should have given him a comfy bed to sleep Charles, come on", she pouted as she battled her lashes and ran her fingers on Harris face where a deleterious grimace was tugged on her lips. Harris slapped off her hands and tried to sit but his whole body was in pain. In morning Charles tucked him with tranquilizers and the effect was still there. He felt paralyzed.

"Don't worry I'm here, I'll save you", she got up on her feet and looked down at him with hostile eyes.

"Bitch", Harris let the words leave his mouth when a hard punch landed on his well crafted face. It was Charles. He couldn't listen a word against his Sasa.

"Take me to Laila", she said never letting her eyes off Harris.

"DON'T YOU DARE GO NEAR HER!", Harris yelled as he wiped the blood off his lips.

"I want to see the girl who's making you this crazy, I really want to see who has replaced Inayah", Sasa flipped her hair and walked out of the dungeon while Harris felt a needle against his neck. Soon he passed out in darkness.

******

"Tch tch! She is too average. Inayah was better", Sasa said as she stood on scared Laila's head. She could see how that little vulnerable girl was clinged to an old man and she was shaking in fear. 

"Don't be scared Laila", She now bent to her and touched her chin, Laila pushed herself more into her father.

"Uhh! She's a sacredy cat", Sasa groaned before stepping away from Laila and eyed her intently. Laila was unable to look in witchy hostile eyes of the woman in red suit.

"Lets rest a bit, I have to visit my brother afterwards", Laila heard that woman and wondered who was she. She wanted to see how was Harris doing and what they did to him.

"W-what you did to Harris?" Laila gathered her courage and asked away that woman who was giving horrendous vibes.

The woman steps halted and she turned around to face Laila.

"Oh she speaks?" She acted surprised. Laila wanted to snatch her hair so bad.

"You miss him?", she was now sitting in front of Laila and grabbed her chin roughly.