19|Startled by the scenario.

On the sand she wrote their names together.
Opening the camera she intended to take a picture.
Huge tide erased that.
Her hopes crashed with the wave, they're not meant to be together.
Even the nature wanted them apart.

~~~~~~~~~

Happy reading. 🎈

Writer POV:

She couldn't conclude what her witch of a sister again did. Why she's such a bitch?

"Get out, didn't you hear the lady", Sanah yelled on her face making her took two steps back in fright. All eyes on the cafe were fixed on her petite form cringing in fear. She felt the raising embarrassment inside her mingled with emotion of anger. Tears already pricked her eyes and she clutched the strap of her backpack gulping in the lump in her throat. With a swift motion she turned back and her face crashed into something hard. Okay that jerk was standing still behind her. She lifted her teary hazel orbs to look in his, he had his evil smirk on his face which somehow fell on witnessing her bright red nose. She passed him a glare and almost rushed outside the cafe with tears trailing down her soft cheeks. He heaved a sigh and silently followed her outside with hands still stuffed inside his pants pockets.

She slumped on the bench outside the cafe, her body shaking and she recklessly let those tears left her orbs taking away her pain maybe. With narrowed eyes he watched her silently, when she cried enough she lifted up her head to came across the reason behind her troubles.

"What do you think you are?" She yelled on his face not caring this time about the passer by. She was now standing close to him.

"Well I'm a genius clever man with some great looks", he smirked and her animosity amplified.

"You're a cunning monster who knows how to play the game very well", she wishpered with gritted teeth when his smirk widened.

"Ohh babe you know me so well, I'm honoured", he placed both his hands on his heart and with sarcasm in his tone he let those words slips out his tongue. She clenched her fist tightly.

"Why? Why you did that? Are you  forgetting the deal?" She gritted her teeth harder together clutching her fists more tightly.

"I remember that, well you were the first to intruded in my life and then I just paid you back honey", he shrugged his shoulders and folded his hands over his chest.

"When I intruded in your life?" With gobsmacked expressions plastered on her face she asked that ruthless man.

"By listening to my music without my permission", within blink of an eye his tone was tough.

"WTH? They're my ears, whatever I wanna listen I can listen, you should have played that sh*t in some isolation", she shouted back getting irked by his nonsense.

"You don't deserve to listen that and I know I'm pretty good at that job", without giving any expression he said and she just rolled back her teary eyes. He was really an absurd.

"Why you made me lose my job?" She took the turn with the topic, her voice still shaky.

"I didn't, you yourself lost that", he shrugged his shoulders and put back his hands in his pockets.