38| The Past (2)

Letting go is never an easy option.
But she loved him enough to let him go.

~~~~~~~~~

Happy reading. 🎈

Writer POV:

The rain was pouring wildly from the heaven, the darkness had engulfed whole town, the terror of bad weather was spread everywhere. Every living soul was packed in their house but that boy with heavy heart was walking down the dark pavement. Anger, animosity, fear and many more peculiar feelings were clinged to him. His steps were small but echoing in that weird silent noisy night. The puddle under his steps were making ripples. His fists were clenched and teeth gritted.

When a hand patted his shoulder from behind and he jumped in fear. A tall blonde man was standing in front of him. His black coat was lightly drenched in water droplets. His umbrella was saving him from rain. He gave a strong scary vibes.

"What are you doing at this time?" His voice was deep, as deep as a dark ocean.

"Mind your own fucking business", Harris spat back, the smirk followed on that man face.

"Looks like something happened", he said again looking straight in Harris' eyes.

"As I said fuck off then fuck off", he almost screamed when tears followed. He didn't want to cry but it was hard for him to hold himself.

The man looked down at him with same gaze. Harris took deep breaths and moved away from him.

"Harris", the man called him out and Harris steps halted.

How the fuck he know me?

"Want me to fix you?" The deepness in his voice wasn't dying a bit.

"Huh! How do you know my name?" Harris turned a bit and threw a dagger from his eyes in the man's direction.

"I know alot about you though. You have always picked my interest and you can be a great help for me in my work. This will fix you too. I promise", he was being really straight forward.

Harris has never seen this man but he knew alot about him. Who was he? How did he knew about him? What on the earth was happening?

However Harris tried his best to avoid that man many times but he always ended up meeting him and that man's offers and helps attracted Harris towards bad world. He badly wanted to try it. He wanted to take risks. Risk of lives. His life. His family's life. But he wanted to and he did.