11|Blew off

Looking in his direction a smile made way to her lips.
Watching him embracing another girl clenched her heart.
She averted her gaze before tears pricked her eyes.

~~~~~~~~

Happy reading. 🎈

Night.

Writer POV:

"Laila?" Inayah called out Laila who was currently laughing on the joke Omar cracked, they were passing by the super mart when she encountered her latest friend, Inayah.

"Hey", she squealed in excitement and took Inayah in a bone crushing hug.

"I missed you", Inayah exclaimed in joy.

"I missed you too", Laila replied back when they tore apart from eachother's embrace.

A pair of eyes were staring them with utter shock evident in them. That man couldn't believe what he was witnessing, past memories hit him like a truck and he was more shocked that how these two girls knew eachother. As long as he remember they were aware of all the connections Inayah had until she left them all.

He swivelled his head to Harris who was settled in the driver's seat barking on his phone, he really didn't want harris to come out at all. His eyes were lingered on the two girls flushing him into more and more bewilderment.

"You said you'll go in three days then how come you're still here?" Laila asked her feeling giddy on the presence of Inayah.

"Yeah but due to some work I had to stay back however I have flight at 7 in the morning, I'll leave soon", Inayah replied with little sad eyes and Laila nodded with weak smile.

"Ohh I forgot to introduce, well Bhai she's Inayah, my great new friend and Inayah he's Omar, my great new brother", she introduced in some moronic words when the three laughed on her naive stupidity. Sanah snorted at the sight along with her brothers.

"Hello new friend", Omar greeted and Inayah smiled back.

"Okay I'll go, will meet you soon", Inayah hugged Laila one last time and went off after biding her farewell.

She looked grownup and different from the Inayah, Adam and Harris knew. When she disappeared from the sight Adam heaved a relieved sigh. He turned his head sideways to witness all secrecy, they're probably gone. Luckily the mechanic came on whom Harris let out some anger before Adam stopped him.

Adam was so much distracted what he witnessed earlier and he had planned in his mind to find out the truth.

"Let's go", he heard the irritating tone of Harris when he slipped in the passenger seat and they were off to their destination, their home.

When the clock stuck 12 30 Laila had so much intursiveness to sneak out of the house and visit the warehouse for the piano performance but she kept debating with her mind whether she should go out or not, she knew Omar bhai would ask her and she didn't want to be caught. She peeked out of the room door to witnessed locanism drowned everywhere. She dropped her bag on her shoulders and tip toed to the stairs, she cascaded down the staircase and made way to the back door looking sideways but to her luck she was alone. Great!

She left the house from the back passage and walked to the warehouse, it's been few days since she had visited the place and she was in dire need to listen to that piece of art hoping that the player would come.