7|In shock

With his photo she slept away, he chased her in her dreams.
The morning rays woke her up, she groaned wanting to jump back to that dream world again with him.

~~~~~~~~

Happy reading. 🎈

Writer POV:

Her breath hitched but she mentally groaned to came across those familiar pair of eyes, why again why? She mourned in her mind.

"Don't shout and follow me", his tone was deep and cold, he ordered her and ousted his hand off her face. She had some shocking expression on her face, dare he order me! She thought.

"Why should I?" She gritted her teeth and flinched under his grip but her energy was of no vail.

"Now will you listen?" He put that life threatening tool under her chin and now she got frozen like ice in his hands.

He took her hand in a tight grip and dragged her mercilessly. He was really a monster.

He jerked her body when they reached the warehouse, she darted her eyes to the main door and heaved a relaxing sigh for witnessing the locked door.

"Listen", he snapped his fingers in front of her face and she averted her gaze to his face.

"Last night..... ", he uttered and then there was a long pause as if he was trying to gather the words to speak. She kept her gaze on his face. He ran his slender fingers through his hair recklessly and took some deep breaths to subordinate his wild heartbeats.

"Last night whatever happened just forget it, bloody forget it", he uttered in a single breath with so much annoyance reflecting from his tone.

"What happened last night?" She folded hands on her chest and put her weight on one of the leg.

"La...last night..", he felt his tongue tied but his anger amplified on her stupid question.

"You know that", he gritted his teeth and took a step forward.

"No I don't", he was hating her words and existence at the moment.

"What do you mean you don't? I know you know", he showed his stubbornness with his words and she wanted to laugh when she succeeded at bothering him but she just controlled herself.

"Listen, I didn't mean to tell you that but to my bad luck you showed up and ruined everything", he mumbled the last part dumping his hands in his pants pockets and looked sideways.

"You showed up and wasted my time", she snapped back, he just rolled his eyes.

"The problem wasn't that, it's that whatever you heard wasn't true, just forget every inch of the meeting we had yesterday", he said in a blank tone but who he was kidding. She got a chance to blackmail him, he does that sh*t often and now she had the chance to do that against him.

"And why should I exactly forget that?" She questioned back and he closed his eyes in an attempt to suppressed his anger.

"Don't play with me woman", he snorted and gripped her arms.

"Stop touching me", she slapped his hand hardly that he had to take it off.

"What the fu**?" He cursed and she glared at him.