40|She is back!

I want to hold you, move you, end your sadness and pain.
~ Magic Shop, BTS.

~~~~~~~~~

Happy reading. 🎈

Writer POV:

Her head ducked down, tears trailing down her cheeks. Hair covering the sides of her face. Her hair were some length longer now. Whatever she heard right now, her mind wasn't ready to register or accept it all.

So I'm not their sister. No wonder the hatred I got. So that's the reason I received all loath from the family. I killed someone. My mom. I killed my sister. If they would have been alive then my life wouldn't be this hard. What am I? What is the purpose of my birth and existence? Why this has to happen with me?

Her mind clouded with train of thoughts and many questions. Her heart immersed in peculiar feelings. It all felt bad.

"Laila?" She heard her father's voice. It felt like coming from far away mountains.

"I'm sorry to hide this all from you. I didn't know what to do from start. Forgive me my child", his voice was cracked accompanied by heavy breaths.

"I don't know when I'll go away from this world, but I had to tell you everything before leaving. It was my debt", he whispered again. Now thicker tears trailed down her face.

"I'm s-sorry..", his voice broke and she could hear low whimpers coming from his side. Her heart shattered more and more.

"You don't ha-have to apo-apologize baba, pl-please don't", she said as she straightened her head and looked at her old father.

"You took care of me atleast", she was crying.

Her dad nodded his head sideways as if not agreeing with her.

"I never the way I should have", his voice was small yet defeating.

"I remember all the chocolates", a low laugh came from her side and he smiled in return.

It was hard for both of them. It was difficult to digest the reality, to accept the fate. Life was surely hard and unfair to them.

*****

The car came to halt with loud screech, he hurriedly got off the vehicle and ran towards a house. Basically a huge mansion. As the distance with the place reduced, he witnessed many people in black holding huge guns and guarding the house. As soon as they saw him approaching, their guns were pointed at him by now.

He gestured with his head to one of the guard who opened the door for him before taking away his gun and letting him in.

He walked inside with careful small steps. It was dark. Only the chandelier was lit up and there he sat with all his shitty pride. If it would have been possible then Harris would have kicked his balls and break his neck without a second thought.

"There my boy is", Charles stood up from his place and smirked. The annoying one.

"Where is Laila?" The anger was evident from Harris' tone.

"Where are diamonds?" Charles was playing along.

"I have them, first bring Laila", Harris tired his best to control his anger that was reaching the peak.