Sorry|Not an update.

Life is totally fu***d up nowdays and I'm running out of words to say anything.

There is a big big problem through which me and many medical students are going on here in my city.

Well as you all know how much I put effort for the admission test and I even left you all here for more than a month but it's more like that life is unexpected totally.

There is chaos going on in my city regarding the issue on admission. It was a news that paper was leaked and then after a long time a notification was announced that retest will be conducted but still there is no such confirmation. We students like a fool are dangling in between. The case has been dragged to court but still no final announcement has been made. There is more than 50% chance of retest but again no final descision has been taken though we students are totally against it.

So that's why I'm so much inactive here and for that I want to apologize but you all can see how much I'm depressed nowdays. I have resumed my studies BTW! Can't believe this might happen with us but may be something better coming up.

Since ALLAH always decide best for their people. So we are keeping our fingers crossed and hoping that may things turn out in our favour. It's all so messed up. I need your prayers. Kindly do take out some seconds for me and other students and please pray that may we get justice and whatever that's best for us.

I have to logged off from here for few more days until things are decided. Kindly try to understand.

Wait a little. I'll try to be back soon to resume the story.

Thank You.

The depressed writer. 😔