15|Totally confused.

Keeping her mind occupied by his thoughts she spent another night but her knight in armour was busy in his world having fun with others.
Her hopes turned into debris.

~~~~~~~~

Happy reading. 🎈

Afternoon.

Adam POV:

Hurriedly I took the duffel from the counter stuffed with cookies and ice creams for my niece. They have been insisting me to go for an ice cream outside with them but my busy schedule kept me engaged hence today I decided to surprise them.

"One chocolate smoothie", I heard her soft voice coming as a wishper from behind. I fetched the bag from the man at the counter and swivelled around to faced her. She was digging inside her bag where a pout captured her lips and my heart skipped a beat. Oh no!

"Hey", I greeted her when she lifted her face with scrunched nose, her spectacles fell to the tip of her nose, she hurriedly put it back to place and straightened her posture. Okay that was an adorable attempt.

"Good afternoon sir", she regarded me with all the approbation. I smiled back.

"How are you now?" I asked, she looked a little weaker than before, I just hoped that she be fine.

"All good", a smile reached her face when a dimple on her right cheek added more charm to her features. My poor heart got off the track again, it just got back man, damn!

"Great. Take care", I noticed her nervousness, the way she was fidgeting her thumbs.

"Thank you", she bowed a little before stepping aside and gave me space.

She took her hand to her hair and tugged the strands of her short hair behind her ear that were caging her face. A silver earring dangled in her ear in lose motion when my palms itched. I averted my gaze before any further flipping of my heart. I walked away without glancing back. Stuffing the stuffs in my car my eyes again travelled to the glass panel that showcased the interior of the ice cream parlour. The straw was kissing her lips and her eyes were glued on her phone. She was walking with baby steps to the exit.

I knew its something that one feels in case of affection that I feel towards her. My heart always leave its track whenever my eyes witnesses her. What should I name this feeling? Its honestly the first time, it didn't even happened despite HER constant confessions, I never felt any attraction towards HER but Laila. Shrugging my shoulders I slipped into my car and drove back to home.

"Hey there my world", spreading my arms I let those little angels jumped on me. Having them around always keeps me in great mood.

"You gotch my ice creaaaaaaam?" As always little Alina stretched the word till it worn out.

"Of course princess but how do you know?" placing a kiss on her cheek I asked her.

"I know eveythiinn about youuuuuu", she giggled when suddenly Laila's face came in my view. I blinked twice keeping myself in reality. I pinched her cheeks and surprised her with many things. The twins, Ahmed and Ahmer came running to me for their delights. Passing me their best kisses they dug themselves into the savouring ice creams.

"Hello brother", it's Harris who just barged inside the house with his messy worn out appearance. How many times I have scolded him to grow up but he had no intention to pay me any heed. That worn out ripped jeans, lose t-shirt with black hood and messy long hair falling recklessly on his face. If his face wasn't that crafted he would be honestly an ugly duckling. Okay that wasn't mean but a fact.