25|What's more to come now?

He looked at her,
She looked back.
He smiled, she smiled back
feeling her heart betraying her.
But little did she knew, his smile was for another girl standing right behind her.
She was once again fooled.

~~~~~~~

Happy reading. 🎈

Writer POV:

With one blink of an eye he flipped her down caging her fragile form below his. A lump accumulated in her throat and that sting. She bit her lower lip and he felt aroused. Something happened in the pit of both stomachs. He traced in fingers on her jawline and she let her eyes close. What was happening they had no idea and why it was happening they couldn't even comprehend that.

His hazel orbs were glued on her lips attracting him sensually. He felt the sound around died and there wasn't anything to stop him. Some affection erupted for the girl below him who was his contracted wife. He lowered himself on her when his warm breaths strikes her skin giving her goose bumps. He was eating the mere distance between their lips but in a dramatic way nothing was written in their fate at that moment, his phone buzzed letting it's loud shrill echoed in the silent sensual aura. Her eyes flew open and with a jerk he got himself off her looking elsewhere. He cursed himself and before she could even move he wasn't in the sight, like a flash he disappeared.

"Ohh GOD... what was happening?" She rubbed her already red cheeks and blabbered some supplication shrugging her shoulders thrice on even imagining the scene.

"Laila... what's going on in your mind? Hold on", she mumbled to herself and inhaled sharply. She couldn't get that particular scene out of her mind. For some more minutes she stayed on the bed before retreating back to her room.

Afternoon:

"Hey Inayah", Laila waved to her friend as soon as she stepped in the cafe. Inayah smiled back getting the reason why Adam fell for that girl. Her inside beauty and that wonderful smile though.

"How are you?" Laila interrogated furthur as she settled herself on the chair across Inayah's.

"All good", Inayah replied tugging the strand of her long wavy hair at the back of her ear.

"How come someone be so pretty?" Laila let out a joyous adorable laugh. How much Inayah was irritated but she couldn't help the smile capturing her lips. Laila's pure heart suppressed her anger. She inhaled sharply and let the smile reflected from her face.

"Its just natural", Inayah flipped back her hair and joined Laila in the laugh.

"So what's the hot topic of the day you wanna discuss?" After placing their orders Inayah asked Laila who got stuck by her question of a while before gathering herself again.

She didn't know if it would be alright to talk to Inayah so directly about it. How would she react, she was little afraid of that.

"Uhh.. nothing serious. I wanted to ask if you'll go for shopping with me?" Laila had nothing in her mind so she just blabbered out whatever hit her head first, though she hates shopping.

"Ohh Ofcourse, I'll love to go", Inayah replied instantly. 

"So should we leave after sipping up the coffee?" Laila asked and Inayah nodded. They chatted about random stuffs for a while before leaving the cafe.