13|That I didn't expect.

Running under the rain to find a shelter.
A leather jacket covered her petite form before she could drenched in heaven water.
Lifting her orbs a familiar pair of eyes welcomed her.

~~~~~~~~

Happy reading. 🎈

Writer POV:

Omar's words were totally indigestible for Laila who was staring back her brother with wide eyes without blinking.

"Yes and that's the only solution", Omar mumbled tapping Laila's hand gently.

Other eyes darted between the siblings where one pair rolled itself while other two weren't even blinking, probably in shock.

Omar felt some presence behind when he turned his head to saw the guys standing tall near the door. He gestured them with a smile to come forward when Adam and Sajid took propulsive strides in Laila's direction  while Harris kept his pace slow.

Laila's eyes travelled to Adam and she witnessed so much tenderness in his orbs, her heart leaped to her throat.

"How are you feeling?" Adam asked softly when Laila only nodded back with a weak smile before letting her eye shutters fall.

"Please take care okay", he again spoke when she flew open her eyes to look straight in his. Some more emotions mingled with the existing giving a certain pleasure.

"Adam brought you here, thank God he was present at the moment", Omar said with a smile when Laila's heart did a back flip, thinking about being in his arms gave her some knots in pit of her stomach.

She blinked twice before darting her eyes more to the door and when a disgust took over her face on coming across the guy she never wanted to see again. There he stood with blank expressions on his face staring her weak form. She snapped her head away from him wanting him to leave the place as his presence was only choking her.

"I'll stay, you all can leave and thankyou so much for coming", Omar said politely when the guys nodded and turned to leave.

"I'm sorry Laila for what Sanah did", she heard the sad voice of Sajid when her eyes travelled to him. Many emotions were dancing in orbs too giving Laila some non approving vibes.

"You don't need to apologize, it's our family matter and I have to deal strictly", Omar spoke keeping his gaze on Laila's hand, his tone was tenacious. He seemed angry.

"Okay take care, we will leave then", Sajid spoke once again when the boys walked to the door and left.

Now the siblings were only left alone when the door opened a little.

"Excuse me Mr. Omar, the doctor wants to see you, if you can come", a nurse called him out.

Laila nodded and he caressed her hair before stepping out of the room. As soon as he left another man walked in and that cringed Laila into abbhorance. He stood near the door frame with his evil smirk until he walked to her bed.

"Everyone talked to you but I didn't so I guess I should also have a little little talk with the poor Laila", his voice had sarcasm dripping off when he settled himself on the chair on which Omar was settled a while ago.

He stretched his hand and took hers in his when she jerked away it with wide eyes, what he's trying to do?

"What... shouldn't I touch you?" He raised his brows with smug look still plastered on his face.