35|It's coming.

He looked at her.
Her eyes were sad.
He knew he was the reason.
She looked up.
He averted his gaze.
Pretended again he didn't care.
But only his heart knew how much he cared.
ONLY FOR HER!

~~~~~~~~~

Happy reading. 🎈

Laila POV:

It felt heavy, as heavy as a rock, my head but I was under something soft feeling myself wrapped in some clouds. There was something tightly secured around my hand.

I tried, twice to let my eyelids got apart but all my efforts went in vain. I did it again and eventually my luck hugged me. Slowly drifting apart my lashes I let my eyes roam around but only darkness welcomed me in return.

The moonlight was piercing the slit between the curtains drifted apart slightly. It was night and all silent.

I darted my eyes downward and got welcomed by his sleeping face. I felt my lips curving up in a smile. A small one though. He was looking cute. Weird right, the bad and cute, unbelievable but it was true.

With head resting on the bed and hand secured around mine, he seemed to be in deep slumber. His gentle snores were creating a hum in laconism.

I felt paralyzed to even caressed his sleeping face. My heart was reacting towards him but that sensation was pleasing. I was liking it.

What really had happened to this beast? He was really inhuman but did I judge him so fast? Or did he portray himself as BAD while he's not bad?
But why would he? To act as a dominant human? To let the world know that he's an animal and they should be scared of him?
There were so many questions flashing in my head intensifying my agony. My body was already in severe pain. The bruises were burning but it was all silent and peaceful around me that I felt relaxed.

I kept my gaze fixed on the ceiling above when the scene of my downfall through that mountain flashed through my mind giving me chills down the spine. That was horrible. A fear ran through my blood and I felt my breaths heavy. I felt as if someone was choking me to death. I felt breathless when I clutched Harris hands.

"Ahhh", he woke with a wince but soon his eyes softened.

"Hey hey! Laila", he took my face in his hands trying to calm my panicked self.

"Take this.. have some water", he made me drink that liquid when I felt my breaths returning.

"Shhh. It's okay I'm here. It's fine", this time I was in his arms. He tightly secured his arms around me where my face was buried in his chest. This was the first time I felt as if there was someone in this world just for me. I did belong to a human soul. That sensation was beautiful.

He gently patted my head and I hugged him back tightly. I couldn't hold back the tears that were urging to escape my eyes.

"I'll not stop you from crying and I'm glad my shirt is soaking your tears", I heard him mumbled something dumb but cute. I tightened my hold around him when he pulled me more into him. I was loving his hold.

"Keep me hugged like this always", this time his voice felt as if it was coming from some far away. It was tearful.

I wanted to reply but my tongue was tied and throat stung but I told him in my heart and buried my face more into his chest.