34|A bigger thriller

He left for their sake but her fragile heart broke.
He didn't look back for their sake but she felt betrayal.
He left for a better life ahead for both but she couldn't understand.
She wanted him to say once why he left but he never mentioned.
That hurt her!

~~~~~~~~~~

Writer POV:

Her fragile form was dragged down the hill by the strong gravity. The pebbles and spikes pierced her soft skin making her winced every second. Her head hit the huge rocks twice drowning her into unconscious state but she was still not zoned out.

Something hard like a rock hit her stomach and she with a loud thump hit the ground below. Groans escaped her lips and cry emerged from her mouth. Tears were pooling her orbs and she felt her body numb. The pain intensified when she coughed due to stinging throat.

The poor girl felt alone, that little human was frightened. All she could witnessed in her surrounding was darkness, howling loudly like a wolf making her more scared. The thick laconism had the sound of ruffling bushes and crickets in the background.

The water from her eyes was now cascading down her cheeks passing through the wounds on her skin adding more spice to her pain because of its salt composition. She was unable to move her body an inch. She felt bounded, her body seemed lethargic. That phlegmatic effect irritated her because she was paralyzed to even caressed her bruises that were killing her each second.

Only her sobs were the sound that seemed to left her mouth. She was in deep agony and her poor soul needed the treatment. Her eye shutters fell and his face came in her veiw. His dark hazel eyes were soft and she felt as if he was calling her. She sensed worry in his tone. Was that real or her illusion?

*******

His heart stopped thumping in his chest. The moment she left his sight, he felt the above sky falling on him hard breaking his strong self completely.

"LAILA....", he screamed one more time before peering to the other side of the hill but the darkness only laughed in return. He was shaking in fear, the fear of losing her. Ayeshay sensed his tension. She had to do something.

"The hill is steeper, we can't walk down from here", he heard her but he felt his tongue tied.

"If we go down from where we came up then may be it will take centuries to reach her. I have a plan to reach her fast", Ayeshay tried to remain calm, she knew she couldn't panic, things might get worse if she did.

"But it's so down, she...", his voice was heavy, she knew he was crying inside, his orbs were sparkling with tears under the moon.

"She'll be fine. Have trust on ALLAH", she patted his shoulder.

"What plan you have?" He hurriedly asked taking his eyes back again to that dark.

She explained him and he nodded.

He tightly tied the rope around his stomach and the other side was wound around the only tall tree on the peak.

"You're good at it so I don't need to explain you furthur", Ayeshay said and Harris hummed in response before starting his journey down the hill with great care.