6|Why again?

Eyes boring inside hers he found the light.
A blink made him drown back to the dark reality.
He truly wished her to stay longer or maybe forever.

~~~~~~~~~

Happy reading. 🎈

Laila POV:

His embrace was very tight, tight enough to choke me. He nuzzled his face in my neck and I got stiffened, ohh GOD! What is he doing?

He was hugging life out of me. I pushed him harder and harder until my hands hurt but that metal man was too damn strong.  Ya ALLAH, what am I supposed to do?

Suddenly his weight felt really heavy, I guess he passed out, his unsteady breaths on my bare neck was making me shiver. My wounded leg was agonising badly, sharp pain erupted making me hissed.

It's too much, I gathered all my strength and pushed him harder that he fell on the ground with a loud thud. What if he's injured? But I don't care.

I let out some silent prayers and took in some heavy breaths trying to calmed myself. He was laying on the cold floor below looking vulnerable. Disheveled hair and pale face reflected his stress. Well he's a dumped guy, a girl dumped him, I got to know that.

I glanced my watch and choked on my saliva when I got to know the time, my watch told me 2 30 am. Oh God, I have to go back home but that idiot guy. Ohh ALLAH, why he's making my life more racked. I couldn't just leave him here though. I crouched over him and rummaged his pants pockets to fetch the phone. Only one man can help me out, though he would enroot some doubts in his mind but I would explain him each thing.

I was tapping my foot on the floor waiting for him to show up. I rested Harris body to the wall as it would look inappropriate to leave him there like a trash. The purring of engine grabbed my attention and I didn't know why but my heartbeat accelerated.

He came in hurry with some worried expressions in his eyes. I felt heat rushed through my body because in the morning I saw some emotions in his eyes which I shouldn't have witnessed. I halted my gaze to the ground.

"Ohh I'm sorry for bothering-" he said with low pants but I cut him off.

"Ohh no Sir, you didn't do anything, I just saw him here in such position so I thought to inform you", I said polietly when I saw his contagious smile and my heart picked a faster speed. Oh no.

"Thankyou so much", his voice had so much sincerity that one would fall for that.

"It's my pleasure", I bowed a little in respect and gave him path to reach his jerk brother.

He loaded Harris body on his shoulder without any hesitation and dumped him in the car. Wah! I almost lost my life of his heavy weight and he didn't even feel a thing.

"About morning-" he said but I had to cut him off again.

"It's okay, well I don't wanna talk about it, it happens often but I wanted to thankyou for your help", I didn't meet his gaze but felt his on mine.

He hummed and I lifted my eyes to saw in his black orbs decorated with long lashes, he was indeed handsome.

He then smiled, a reassuring one.

"BTW, what are you doing here at night?" He asked in suspicious manner, oh shoot! What would I say?

"I was just passing by", I mumbled.