16|Entering the hell.

Going far with each blink of an eye he didn't even look back.
But she kept longing for his eyes to turn back to her.
Disappointment only came to her.

~~~~~~~~~

Happy reading. 🎈

Morning:

Writer POV:

After having a small meeting with Adam in which she got a news that only saddened her, Laila made her way to the apartment where a certain jerk was waiting for her arrival along with a life threatening contract for her. Okay she knew she was entering a hell but to escape one hell she had to enter another until she could be as free as bird.

She fought with the feelings in her heart when Adam enlightened her about his resignation. A corner of her heart mourned. She knew she should suppress this vibe but it wasn't helping.

She took the elevator and reached the desired floor before hitting the doorbell, a clink of lock picked her attention and she straightened her posture, the door opened to reaveled the jerk with a tired look on his face, she brushed passed him inside hurriedly and was welcomed by two other men.

One was the same agent from yesterday and other was the lawyer for their marriage contract.

"You both can put up any rules you want to and then sign the contract, the duration to keep the wedding should also be mentioned", the lawyer guided them.

They silently nodded absorbing his each word.

Laila lifted her eyes and caught him already staring at her, he groaned and rolled his eyes when Laila scowled at him and diverted her attention back to the paper.

"After the marriage contract you'll sign this apartment contract", the agent further spoke and they again nodded.

"We will come tomorrow, till then you both can decide everything", the lawyer spoke and extended his hand to Harris but he just stared back the man with pointed look who awkwardly took back his hand, Laila had to roll her eyes again.

Both the men left and the enemies were settled on the couch at good distance from eachother.

"Write the rules fast", Harris mumbled before grabbing his paper and pen. She followed his moves and they both indulged themselves in the work.

After good 2 hours they were done.

She placed her paper in front of him and he read it loudly.

Laila's Rules:

1. No touching allowed.

He rolled his eyes to the back of his head.

"I'll die before even thinking to touch you", he snorted on her stupidity.

"Well you do that often whenever we meet", she spat back and crossed her hands over her chest.

"Whatever", he huffed before proceeding further.

2. Cooking and washing of clothes on your own.

"I'm not gonna need that, I can eat back at my mansion and maids there are enough to wash my clothes", he again seemed annoyed by her rules.

"That's great, then why don't you just go back to your big mansion", she snorted letting the sarcasm covered her tone.