36|Disclosing the secrets.

She smiled.
His heart missed a beat.
But saddened in next second.
Why?
Because he wasn't the reason for her enticing smile this time.

~~~~~~~~~

Happy reading. 🎈

Writer POV:

She yawned and stretched her limbs when a wince followed due to the pain erupted in her some fresh left wounds. She with efforts made her eyelids apart and roamed her eyes sideways but Harris was nowhere in her sight. The shower running sound reached her ears and after few seconds she noticed herself tugged in Harris bed. She blushed but her heart thumped loudly against her chest. She slept with him and the thoughts made her shiver.

She stared at the above ceiling without blinking when she felt some water droplets dripping on her face. She closed her eyes and rubbed the water off before sitting straight. That's when she noticed him half naked with towel secured around his lower abdomen. The water droplets were trailing down his cleaned torso and hair drenched in water spread on his forehead. Her breaths got deepened by such hotness and she barely averted her gaze that were actually enjoying the view. She bit her lower lips and dumped her head down. A smirk spread on his lips and he sat near her on the bed. His after bath fragrance made her insane but she controlled. He leaned to her and his hotness amplified her shivers when his lips touched the wound on her neck. She closed her eyes tightly and took the bed sheet in the fist letting her body respond to his touch.

"Morning", his deep voice striked her eardrums and a small smile captured her lips.

"Shall I take you to the washroom or you can walk?" He kept his lips near her ear teasing her more with his warmth.

"I c.. can go", her voice stuttered and she slapped herself mentally.

"Atleast I can drop you to the door", he was smirking and she could conclude that without even looking at his face. He made his voice deeper and she got more insane.

He slipped his hands under her thighs and with other he support her back until he scooped her in his arms. She was shaking literally by the intense eyes he sat on her face. She buried it in his neck when a laughter erupted from him and her cheeks were crimson by now.

"Here you go", he gently placed her on the floor and handed her a dress.

"Thanks", she mumbled in small voice and walked inside.

******

"No Laila. I'll not let you go", that's the fifth time she whined but he gave cold shoulder to her request.

"They'll only hurt you in return why don't you understand", he tried to console her but with a tough tone.

"I'm used to it", she shot back a reply. His bossy attitude was irritating her.

"Not anymore", he dropped his hoodie on his shoulders.

"Stop ordering me. Don't you remember the contract we signed for this so called wedding", this time her anger reached peak and she hit his nerve with her words.