4|Familiar pair of eyes.

In the dark she got scared,
his hold kept her heart calmed.
Wishing his touch to last forever she secreately enjoyed that dark.

~~~~~~

Happy reading. 🎈

Writer POV:

His eyes turned darker shade when a chill went through her body. Even in the crowded hallway she felt that they both were alone and he was staring her back with anger evident from his hazel orbs, she again concluded that his eyes were so like hers.

"What happened to you Harris, will you kill her with your eyes?" Adam interrupted snapping them back to the reality. She blinked twice feeling her hands quivering on his nearness.

"She got bumped into you by mistake, let it be man", Adam spoke unaware of the truth and collected his stuffs.

She halted her eyes to the ground but his were glued on her, piercing in her soul.

What if she would tell bhai anything about that race or what if bhai would find out the truth of my underworld business, oh shoot! Man, he was lost in his thought but his eyes were lingered on her with utmost hatred in them.

She gulped harder, the audible one and Adam's head snapped in her direction, she seemed dolorous, his eyes narrowed and went to Harris' face who was shamelessly staring the girl, Adam just rolled his eyes, since when he's interested in other girls? He thought.

"You know her?" His question made Harris stumbled on his shoelace and he barely balanced himself, her palms got more sweaty.

"Uhhh..I yeah", he suddenly became enthusiastic and let out a charismatic smile, Laila's eyes went a bit wide on his sudden comeback, what he's saying? She thought.

"We met at the cafe", Harris let the happiness came over his face, though he said the truth but his gaiety was fake.

"So you're friends with her?" Adam interrogated furthur unable to conclude why he was being desperate.

"Yeah of course bhai", Harris said and showed his fist to Laila who hesitantly fist bump with him very gently keeping her gaze on the buttons of Harris' shirt, she was unable to look in Harris' eyes.

Adam had a sudden weird feeling, since Inayah had gone, Harris had never treated a girl this friendly, he was the most rude guy in case of girls, using them and throwing them but what he witnessed right now, he couldn't digest that.

"Ohh great", Adam replied while putting his stuffs in his bag. Harris averted his gaze when Laila excused herself and got away from that tense environment before turning away, Harris gaze were lingered on her back, he felt something familiar with that back but he couldn't intuit. Adam noticed Harris behaviour and he was little disturbed by that, didn't know for Harris or for Laila. He shrugged and gestured Harris to go.

She didn't look back once but felt his burning gaze on her back, she was literally shivering trying her best to kept her footsteps steady.

She was lost in the thoughts that why Harris introduced her as his friend, what's going on in his mind, she just prayed that things won't go against her, she didn't had potential to face more tragedies. She was tired. Other thing disturbed her more, Harris' Adam's brother, it means he would come here everyday and she had to face Harris daily in the university, no she couldn't afford that, she was so lost that without her knowing she crashed hard into someone and eventually her butt hit the ground below, a wince left her mouth and her ankle sprained, some tears pooled up her eyes, her books were laying recklessly on the floor and she was rubbing her ankle when she noticed the shoes, Sajid was standing with a smirk on his face and staring her back with enthralling eyes.