27|I hate you!

He was walking away from her
and she couldn't do anything.
She was not at the fault but he and the world were blaming her.
Like every woman she only mourned.

~~~~~~~

Happy reading. 🎈

Adam POV:

Harris always like a mismanaged person appeared to the party in not so acceptable avatar. With casual looks he made way through the guests followed by the wishpers of people. I had to roll my eyes on his reckless attitude. Dad passed a glare to him but like he would care. He just came and gave mom a hug before making way towards the mini bar not even bothering to greet others or wish little Alina happy birthday. I pity the girl who would have him in her life.

"What should I do with him?" Dad sounded annoyed but I was in no mood for the party to ruin. I consoled him and took small strides to the idiot of my borther.

"Hello... 'i don't give damn' boy", I kept my tone irritated but he just smirked.

"If you're hating me right now then don't talk, Mr. Interferer", he mocked me back. I was expecting that.

"You're honestly good for nothing", I sipped my drink when he tapped his feet against the stool he was settled on.

"Great to hear that", he rolled his eyes and turned away from me. I just heaved a sigh sipping in the whole glass when someone who always manages to make me smile, to cause knots in my tummy, who's so innocent and pure caught my attention.

Dressed in her white simple dress with white shawl around her fragile little form she stepped in the house adding beauty to the aura. With confused eyes and her bad habit of biting lips she took baby steps to the crowd. All I could comprehend was that she looked like an angel from heaven. My heart lost its track. It had to for such a beauty. Little strands of her hair were falling on her face, for the first time I saw her without her specs and trust me she looked more gorgeous without them.

My feet took me in her direction and I shamelessly gawked back at the girl who makes me insane every time we meet.

"Welcome", I greeted her when she instantly looked at me and the enticing smile captured her lips. I got more insane.

"Thank you", her small voice managed to reach my ears.

"Where's Alina?" She mumbled and I took her along with me to my another lovely girl.

"Lailaaaaaa", Alina screamed and ran into Laila's arms. They both were so cute damn.

I couldn't stop myself from admiring her again and again.

Writer POV:

Harris found Adam going away, his eyes followed him and he smirked when he saw Laila in the crowd.

"Boy is in love", he mumbled to himself and kept his eyes glued to the duo who were busy in some talk. His eyes then witnessed them going to Alina. He heaved a sigh when his plan in his mind got more life.

"It will be fun", he smirked again before gulping in the whole drink and stood from his place making way to them.

"Mom, she's Laila, I told you about", Adam introduced Laila who bowed in respect and received some smile from the ladies.

"I'm Fatema, Alina's mother", Fatema hugged Laila.

"You don't look like a mother", Laila wishpered when laugh erupted in the mini crowd.