2. Twitter

@CWTVD

Today's the day! We're about to reveal who is joining the TVD cast as Willow Hale, the all-powerful witch threatening to destroy every supernatural creature in Mystic Falls. But first, some clues!

@CWTVD

She's an Australian actress. If you've been following her career for a while, you'll know that she starred in H2O: Just Add Water with TVD stars Claire Holt and Phoebe Tonkin!

@CWTVD

Since then, her work has included starring roles in 90210, Glee (she has an amazing set of pipes!) and, most recently, Marvel's Jessica Jones. She also has a blog with over 2 million followers.

@CWTVD

Without further ado, if you haven't worked it out yet, Willow Hale will be played by the one and only, Cecilia Rose Cameron! We look forward to seeing her join the family! @CeceRose

@CeceRose:
The secret's finally out! I can't wait for you guys to meet Willow!

@ClaireHolt:
I can't believe I kept it a secret for so long! Welcome bestie!

@TVDFan1:
@CeceRose @ClaireHolt These two are best friend goals!

@DelenaShipper:
Omg, I'm so excited for the new series! We need a villain other than Klaus!

@EllieTVD:
@DelenaShipper Klaus is my husband, fight me! Excited to see Cece though!

@DanielJGillies:
@CeceRose @ClaireHolt Sorry, how did Claire find out about this before me?

@1PhoebeJTonkin:
@DanielJGillies @CeceRose @ClaireHolt And me! H2O crew back together again!

@CeceRose:
@DanielJGillies @1PhoebeJTonkin Sorry guys! I was sworn to secrecy!

@Selena324:
I LOVED Cece when she was on 90210, so I'm really excited to see what she can do for TVD!

@LeaMichele:
@CeceRose I'm so excited for you! You're gonna be amazing!

@CeceRose:
@LeaMichele Thanks Michie! We need to have a Glee reunion!

@DinaWaters:
@LeaMichele @CeceRose Yas! My two faves!

@TVDSuperFan:
Tbh, I wish they had given the role to someone else. Cece has only ever played the teenage 'nice girl'. I don't think she has what it takes to be a witch in TVD.

@MarvelGirl1:
@TVDSuperFan I'm guessing you didn't see her in Jessica Jones then? The girl was so bad-ass, she'll SLAY at this role!

@CeceRose:
@TVDSuperFan Fair enough. But I am so incredibly excited to prove you wrong!

@NinaDobrev:
OMG, so excited to have you on set!

@PaulWesley:
TVD's about to get a lot more interesting!

@CeceRose:
@PaulWesley You've got that right!