16. Instagram

@CeceRose – Sitting in hair and make-up getting ready for another day on the TVD set

@CeceRoseSitting in hair and make-up getting ready for another day on the TVD set. I just want to thank you all for the positive response to Willow and my debut episode. Getting this job always felt like a dream come true, but hearing how much you like the character is just the best thing in the world. I love you guys so much, and I hope you'll be seeing Willow on the screen for years to come!

309,821 likes

@VampireDiariesSammy:

You look so gorgeous Cece. And congrats on an amazing debut!

@Nina:

How do you look this good after what we got up to last night??

@ElenaGFans2:

@Nina @CeceRose Wait, what did you get up to last night?!

@Nina:

@ElenaGFans2 Let's just say... a lot of drinks were consumed!

@ClaireHolt:

I was there and can confirm that we all drank a hell of a lot! And yet, @CeceRose can get up early and look stunning.

@CeceRose:

@ClaireHolt I have a LOT of make-up on. I'm barely keeping it together, haha!

@CecesGirl:

You look so beautiful @CeceRose. And you should be so proud of your first episode, it's my favorite new character debut ever! And that includes Klaus coming to town and jumping into Alaric's body!

@Paulvedere:

@CeceRose I feel like whenever I need you on set I can find you in your dressing room taking selfies. How many did you take before you posted this one?

@CeceRose:

@Paulvedere omg Paul, don't give away my secrets! I may have taken 20 selfies before posting this one, but you should never reveal that to the world!

@TVDLover:

#Cesley

@WolfGirl365:

@TVDLover Paul's dating Phoebe.

@TVDLover:

@WolfGirl365 So? I'm not saying they have to get married, it's just shipping. It's harmless. And I definitely ship Cece and Paul aka #Cesley