137. TVD

Season 6 Episode 8

"Well, that's gonna be a problem," Stefan said down the phone to Elena. He and Alaric were in Portland searching for Damon, who was trapped in a house that they couldn't see. "Because even if we could see the house, I haven't been invited in."

"I can get in," Willow said, seemingly appearing from nowhere.

"What are you doing here?" Stefan asked, taken aback.

"What do you think I'm doing here?" she asked. "You guys need magic."

"I asked you not to come."

"And I told you, I don't need your protection," she said. "Unless you've forgotten, I've been around for a while, and I was doing fine before I met you."

"I just don't want you to get hurt," Stefan explained.

"Well, it's a good thing I'm not doing this for you then, isn't it?" she asked with an eye roll.

"I'm sorry, did I do something?" he asked. "What's up with the attitude?"

"It's a coping mechanism," Elena said from the phone.

"What?" Stefan asked. Willow turned to him, wondering what Elena was saying.

"She told you that she loved you, you kissed her, and then you turned her down. What else is she supposed to do, pretend that everything's ok?"

"I never turned her down," Stefan said under his breath so that she couldn't hear. "I kissed her because I thought she was going to die."

"I don't understand you Stefan. I know you better than anyone, I know how you feel about her. Why are you hiding it?"

"I'm not hiding anything..." he trailed off.

"You're in love with her. And hiding that is just making things harder for everyone."

"Do you want to get on with this thing or not?" Willow asked loudly, tearing Stefan away from the conversation. "What do I need to do?"

"She needs to walk towards the house," Elena said. "Magic flows through her, so once she's in the area, the house should appear."

Stefan repeated the words and Willow did what he asked, walking forwards until she was suddenly standing in front of a house that was invisible a second ago.

"Here it is," she said, looking down. "I'm gonna go and save Damon."

"Wait a minute," Stefan said, walking towards her, taking her face in his hands and kissing her.

***

"Cut!"

"That was fun!" Cece said. "Stefan's being an idiot. I still love him though."

"Let's do it again," the director, Joshua Butler said. "This time Cece, be even angrier with Stefan, we really want to see how much he's hurt Willow."

"No problem," she said, before winking at Paul. "This day just gets better and better. I get to be angry with you and kiss you in the same scene!"

"Just like real life then!" Paul teased.