45. Twitter

@CeceRose

I'm treating my sister @BeckyCameron to another night out before she has to leave tomorrow, so I missed tonight's episode of TVD. Let me know what you guys thought of it! #TVD #WillowHale

@StillowSale:

@CeceRose OMG, tonight's episode was so good!

@RheaSykes:

Willow is quickly becoming my favourite character... apart from Klaroline of course!

@TVDFans:

As always, the episode was amazing. The writers do such a great job with each episode!

@CeceRose:

@TVDFans I agree, the writers and everyone behind the scenes are phenomenal, I'm so lucky to get to work with them!

@CecesGirl:

You were amazing tonight Cece, as always!

@FinnaLinna:

@CeceRose I'm loving the storyline this time around. The whole thing with the cure is really exciting. Do you know who's going to get it?

@CeceRose:

@FinnaLinna I really don't! Julie knows but she isn't telling anyone!

@ElenaGilbz:

I bet Elena gets the cure. I hate her being a vampire, she should go back to being human.

@KatyTVD:

@ElenaGilbz Are you serious? Vampire Elena is so much more interesting than human Elena. She's a mix between normal Elena and Katherine, which is such an interesting dynamic. Nina is playing, like, three characters!

@LilsVampireD:

@KatyTVD She's less normal Elena and more tame Katherine I think. But I agree, who wants human Elena?

@TvFanSpoilers:

What we want to know is, will Willow ever be turned into a vampire? I'd love to see that!

@WantThatVampireD:

@TvFanSpoilers Why would she? She's a powerful witch and the vampires are scared of her. She should stay that way.

@CeceRose:

@TvFanSpoilers @WantThatVampireD I have no idea what the future holds for Willow at the minute. But I am so excited for you guys to see what happens during the rest of season 4!