160. IRL

"I am so happy!" Cece said to Paul as he took their bags out of the car. She reached for some and he batted her hand away. "Those booties!"

"You don't think we have enough clothes yet?"

"No way!" she argued. "I want to finish his wardrobe before he's born."

"Until he grows out of the clothes in 5 seconds?" he teased.

"As long as we have cute pictures in all the clothes he can grow as fast as he wants," she said smiling, before spotting something in the distance.

"Isn't that Nina's car?"

Paul looked, then put on a look of innocence. "No, I don't think so. Anyway, didn't she give it away when she moved?"

"She gave it to Kat. That's definitely it, it has the same scratch." Candice and Cece had been driving Nina's car one day during the filming for season 5 and had accidentally scratched it while parking too close to a van at Target.

"I think you're seeing things babe," Paul said, not meeting her eye. She glanced at him suspiciously.

"What are you hiding?"

"I'm not hiding anything!" he said.

"Now that I think about it, we drove past Candice's car too, down the road. Are they here?"

"Let's just... go inside," he said.

"You're definitely hiding something Paul, out with it!" she demanded.

"Look, Candice gave me one job. Let me do it?" he asked. She smiled at his inability to keep a secret from her.

He opened the door.

Immediately she was met with an overwhelming chorus of 'surprise's.

"Oh my gosh!" Cece said in shock.

"You really thought I wouldn't throw you a baby shower?!" Candice asked, hugging her. "Come and see the surprises!"

She led Cece through the house and into the living room. Sitting on the couch, was Cece's mother, Becky and Claire.

"You're here!" Cece said, bursting into tears. She hugged each of them tightly.

"Of course we're here!" Claire said. "How could we not be?"

"I'm so glad we can celebrate with you, baby," her mum said. "And my new grandbaby," she said, stroking the bump.

"This is an amazing party," Becky admired, taking in all the blue decorations and food. "Remind me to borrow Candice when I need to plan a party."

"No way," Cece teased. "She's mine."

"Selfish," Becky teased back.

"Come on guys," Candice said, coming over and handing Cece a blue mock-tail. "Let the shower begin!"