110. IRL

Cece walked around the room with a glass of champagne in her hand, enjoying the party that Candice had put together. She'd already decided that she was hiring her to set up every party she ever had for her entire life.

She weaved through the crowd and found who she was looking for – Claire and Becky.

"Ladies, I need to talk to you," she shouted over the music. Both of the girls looked up, interested. "You're the two most special women in my life, and I want you both to be a huge part of my wedding day."

"Omg, this is it," Claire said under her breath. She'd been waiting for this conversation for months.

"So Claire, I'd love it if you could be my maid of honour."

"Ahh!" Claire screamed, hugging Cece. "I'd love to be your maid of honour!"

"Hey, what about me?" Becky asked jokingly.

"Well, I've been thinking... I was wondering if you'd take dad's place. And walk me down the aisle?"

Becky's eyes immediately filled with tears and she grabbed her sister.

"I'd love to walk you down the aisle," she said. "I couldn't think of anything more perfect."

"Hey everyone!" Candice said, having found a mic from somewhere. As she spoke, the lights flickered and everyone cheered.

"I have a surprise for the bride-to-be. If everyone could please turn their attention to the runway..."
They all looked over to the runway, waiting for the surprise.

Suddenly, the runway was flooded with lights as Ian, Steven McQueen, Michael Trevino, Michael Malarkey, Daniel Gillies and Zach Roerig came onto the stage, all dressed in black. As the music started, the girls in the room were treated to the best strip-show they'd ever seen!

No one wanted it to end.